Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Not likely, you will more usually find yourself decried a ******* idiot.

Which is true.
    Yet another fool who believes anything his precious Guardian tells him, despite the lack of consensus amongst the scientific community and the swathes of evidence that point in the other direction. :rolleyes:

Well, anything for more state intervention I suppose, after all you are a lefty. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Can you ever trust a guy that uses the word 'Rule Brittania'? Hell no.
    Can you trust a guy that thinks "Rule Britannia" is all one word. Oh hell no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)

Yes, global warming is clearly armageddon :rolleyes:

The axes of your graph are not labelled - what does the graph actually show!?

ReputationRep:
    That isn't global warming, that's global dimming! :rolleyes:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    In this thread, idiots with no clue as to the actual science will state their own beliefs as fact and pour scorn on those who disagree (on both sides of the argument).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunkd)
    The axes of your graph are not labelled - what does the graph actually show!?
    It's from one of the most far-reaching (back 500000 years) ice cores in the world, in vostok. the x-axis is the year, the y axis is average temperature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    I'm not in England therefore you cant impose taxes on me, remember the last time y'all tried to tax us silly for things like this... it didn't end well
    Now now, mere colonial. History in the United States has taught you wrong, you did not win, we simply gave it back it to you because you had nothing of value at that time and we had bigger fish to fry in the other 1/3 of the world we owned.

Then you discovered oil. *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Now now, mere colonial. History in the United States has taught you wrong, you did not win, we simply gave it back it to you because you had nothing of value at that time and we had bigger fish to fry in the other 1/3 of the world we owned.

Then you discovered oil. *******s.

If you gave it back we're y'all just coming over to see if we had extra tea and crumpets in 1812 or did you want the land back? :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you gave it back we're y'all just coming over to see if we had extra tea and crumpets in 1812 or did you want the land back? :p:
    Haha, since when did Britain ever just want Land?! We wanted it all, including our tea and crumpets included!

And you were colluding with those cheese-eating surrender monkeys. We could never put up with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Haha, since when did Britain ever just want Land?! We wanted it all, including our tea and crumpets included!

And you were colluding with those cheese-eating surrender monkeys. We could never put up with that.

It was merely a ruse to get help and crush them at the same time... If you will notice they killed all their nobles for us after the war. It seems the Americans were more successful taking down the French monarchy than y'all brits

ReputationRep:
    It was merely a ruse to get help and crush them at the same time... If you will notice they killed all their nobles for us after the war. It seems the Americans were more successful taking down the French monarchy than y'all brits
    Really!? I think you were allied with the frogs, and for that, there is no coming back from!

They are still our arch-enemies and you being allied with them will always be a stain on your measly, limited history! Haha!

If you will also notice, the Brits were not only fighting you in 1812 but the Frogs on the home front as well against that frightfully awful man Mr. Bonaparte!

And the Royal Navy owned your arse too! For that was when we actually had a Navy that was actually any use, rather than the pitiful one we have now that can do absolutely bugger all and our government wants to ally our Navy up with the FRENCH!!!

Labour needs to go.

But anyway, yeh, we may have given your country back to you, but Napoleon was a much bigger problem than your country run by immigrants and criminals!

Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Really!? I think you were allied with the frogs, and for that, there is no coming back from!

They are still our arch-enemies and you being allied with them will always be a stain on your measly, limited history! Haha!

If you will also notice, the Brits were not only fighting you in 1812 but the Frogs on the home front as well against that frightfully awful man Mr. Bonaparte!

And the Royal Navy owned your arse too! For that was when we actually had a Navy that was actually any use, rather than the pitiful one we have now that can do absolutely bugger all and our government wants to ally our Navy up with the FRENCH!!!

Labour needs to go.

But anyway, yeh, we may have given your country back to you, but Napoleon was a much bigger problem than your country run by immigrants and criminals!

Hehehe

Just immigrants the criminals was Australia, you're getting your colonies mixed up :p:

We were the bible thumpers that had to leave

Sucks about the Labour party. I don't think I could ever live over there with all the green laws and nanny state bs... I can tell you right now I wouldn't have the car I do now in a place like England it's just not practical. Y'all need to elect someone that will get rid of all that nanny stay crap and has a spine...

Not like I have much room to talk with the spineless punk we elected here... I swear the politically correct world is ruining everyones fun. I miss the times when someone being seated at the wrong time caused a war...

ReputationRep:
    Just immigrants the criminals was Australia, you're getting your colonies mixed up :p:

We were the bible thumpers that had to leave

Sucks about the Labour party. I don't think I could ever live over there with all the green laws and nanny state bs... I can tell you right now I wouldn't have the car I do now in a place like England it's just not practical. Y'all need to elect someone that will get rid of all that nanny stay crap and has a spine...
    Oh yeh, I forget, we exported slaves to you. Not one of our finest moments.

Britain is ridiculous at the moment, but there are no real parties who can make it any better. The Conservatives (Republicans) are exactly the same as Labour! They have no policies to actually distinguish between either of them. So, I dunno who I am going to vote for, but the problem is a lot of people are seeking parties who are offering radical change which is either the far left or far right. Aka, what happened in Germany in the 30s.

If you think about it, the similarities are startling, we are currently in the deepest recession since the 1930s and no sign of coming out, neither government know what to do, massive civil unrest, lots of immigration that no one is quite sure what to do with or touch because of PCness but it is the national scapegoat, fat cats creaming off lots of bonuses whilst the poor are unemployed and creating social upheaval.

This is prime time for an extremist party, and although I don't think the BNP will get in, in May because Britain by its very nature and history is very tolerant of people and patient, I would not be surprised if they gained seats/power.

Quite scary.

I am going to become one of those immigrants and move to Australia or the States lol!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna leave this here >.> if you need a reason to move <.<

http://www.bborr.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakePearson)
    Can you trust a guy that thinks "Rule Britannia" is all one word. Oh hell no.
    Whoops, typo. I meant phrase. Subconscious took over for a second there.

I think that's worse than being rather of the patriotic conservative types but I can sense you're one of them too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    This is prime time for an extremist party, and although I don't think the BNP will get in, in May because Britain by its very nature and history is very tolerant of people and patient, I would not be surprised if they gained seats/power.
    UKIP's going to have a very strong showing come the election. People are already fed up with Cameron, as he's continually pandering to the left (which is a lost cause) whilst failing to appeal to to his core voters; the centre-right.

If you read through the UKIP manifesto, it's basically exactly what Conservative policy should be. They've got a sound basis for election, but don't have experienced enough people to lead and are still seen as a 'one-issue' party.

Reading through their policies, there's almost nothing I disagree with. It's just a shame that voting for them means splitting the Conservative vote, thus giving us four more years of 'Winky The Clown' and his merry men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    UKIP's going to have a very strong showing come the election. People are already fed up with Cameron, as he's continually pandering to the left (which is a lost cause) whilst failing to appeal to to his core voters; the centre-right.

If you read through the UKIP manifesto, it's basically exactly what Conservative policy should be. They've got a sound basis for election, but don't have experienced enough people to lead and are still seen as a 'one-issue' party.

Reading through their policies, there's almost nothing I disagree with. It's just a shame that voting for them means splitting the Conservative vote, thus giving us four more years of 'Winky The Clown' and his merry men.
    Yeh, i am voting ukip, much better than that slime ball cameron!

Farage is amazing at the EU!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna leave this here >.> if you need a reason to move <.<

http://www.bborr.com/
    I'm there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of entering this next year if I have the time, and definitely entering it after I get back from the uk with whatever I buy. After Touring class you need a cage and I just don't wanna cage the hawk, I'll cage a gtr faster than you can say roll over though.

Co-driver spot is open right now

ReputationRep:
    Woke up this morning looked outside and this is what I was greeted with...

Nice car

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.