Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have the one week half term to complete my food coursework, and so far have only done 9 pages!!!!

i am completely stuck on the industrial application pages, haacp, choices of equipment and everything after.

please please please help me becuase i am going to be working on this day and night for this week

ReputationRep:
    I have done food tech last year as one of my gcses. i was in the same position as you. it was really helpful by borrowing books from library about the industrial application where it will give you lots of information. also, why not go and see your teacher? he or she might help you. also, use the textbook that you were given

ReputationRep:
    Make a list of everything you need to include and then try to write at least a page on each point. When I was doing food GCSE my teacher provided a sheet explaining what needed to be included for each point, the textbook itself wasn't much help.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the help!!

the only problem is that my teacher is mad and told me to make a curried, egg, pasti with a orange sauce for my project (which i didn't do) and we never got given a textbook!!! eeeek

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.