Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Out of these two women, who is better looking? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Which woman has a better looking face?
    Woman 1
    70.45%
    Woman 2
    29.55%

ReputationRep:
    Elisha, but both are hot.

ReputationRep:
    First one Facially; But Dark Hair is Nicer IMO

ReputationRep:
    elisha cuthbert looks like my psychology teacher- all the boys are constantly like :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    What obsession? And define 'all that' -If you mean 'perfect' then I agree with you, because nobody is perfect, but if you mean gorgeous then yep, she is.
    I just meant she's not stunning or anything just pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Numero Uno but it was a difficult choice hombre

ReputationRep:
    both are hot, but number 1

ReputationRep:
    1st one!! DEFINITELY!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amjw)
    One of these women is a hollywood actress, the other is an american supermodel.

Putting aside any perception that you may have gained by watching any movies with the actress in, and JUST looking at their faces, which one would you say is facially better looking?

Woman 1

Woman 2
    Are you doing a feminine vs masculine experiment?

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity is there a purpose for this poll? In all honesty I'm not trying to flame you I'm just curious as to if this is for some research. And if it is, but you don't want to say, thats okay too.

If I were eyeing women for any reason other then casually, I would probably be more drawn to Hilary. She looks more like the average girl you go to class with, someone you can actually relate to, or something like that. Also my preference is brunettes.:o: As a side note Hilary reminds me alot of a much younger Brooke Shields.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebracolors)
    Out of curiosity is there a purpose for this poll? In all honesty I'm not trying to flame you I'm just curious as to if this is for some research. And if it is, but you don't want to say, thats okay too.

If I were eyeing women for any reason other then casually, I would probably be more drawn to Hilary. She looks more like the average girl you go to class with, someone you can actually relate to, or something like that. Also my preference is brunettes.:o: As a side note Hilary reminds me alot of a much younger Brooke Shields.
    Im thinking its feminine vs masculine, seeing who goes for which (not that one is butch but form).

ReputationRep:
    1st one is jizzworthy!

ReputationRep:
    Second. :dontknow:

Both hot tbh

ReputationRep:
    2 = Hilary Rhoda, of course. Husky eyes, cute nose, beautiful eyebrows and hair.

1 looks so generic, I can't believe she got she many votes!

ReputationRep:
    Wow @ that pic of Elisha Cuthbert. I just jizzed in my pants.

ReputationRep:
    2nd - nothing against the first but she is quite common looking. 2nd is much more attractive facially imo

ReputationRep:
    First.

ReputationRep:
    Both are hot, but I'd choose Elisha.

ReputationRep:
    Woman 2. Smouldering brunette, nice full lips, gorgeous smoky eyes. Easily the winner.

ReputationRep:
    2!

ReputationRep:
    Woman 1 for me. Definetely .

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.