Turn on thread page Beta

How many calories have YOU had today?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I neither know nor care. I eat what I want when I want, and as a result, I don't go hungry. That's all that matters to me.
    Thank you for your common sense sir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigman_ben)
    Thank you for your common sense sir
    Any time.

ReputationRep:
    im not on a diet. but i am going to the gym. and i require alot of calories since i am trying to pack on mass. people always advice u to eat 6-7 meals a days etc for easy mass gains. and well.. i cba to follow ay regime. so i just eat all day :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    30g of uncooked rice
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    To those who have low calorie intakes for today- do you find you struggle with your weight, or hunger- and are prone to binging? is it the RIGHT foods you're eating?
    I did before dramtically reducing calorie intake, never feel hungry but do sometimes binge :sad:

ReputationRep:
    lol ive only had 850. But it was chicken and salad :king1:

ReputationRep:

Haven't eaten or drunk anything since yday dinner.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i just at 1300 calories of chocolate :yep:

probably about another 1500 on top of that, and still got dinner to come :yep:

My friend once ate 10 yorkies for breakfast - 3000 calories! :eek: He did feel quite ill after that though. Poor pancreas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    Everyone is creepily healthy :lolwut:
    By the end of today I will probaly be crawling into the arms of Mother Obesity having had about 2,000.
    That is far from getting into obese levels! Average American intake is 3,654 and the average intake around the world is something like 2,100 I think (studied it, can't remember precisely).

1300 so far... 1008 from 24 jaffa cakes - yes, I'm disgusted as well :p: I didn't realise how much calories it had per cake until today :/

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

Haven't eaten or drunk anything since yday dinner.
    :eek: wow, aren't you hungry? I would've fainted by now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Had two potatoe scones and egg's, (about 300-400)? a kit kar chunkee(250ish), a bk kings deal(600) two cornish pasties(400) a packet of 9p shortbread(600) so about 2.2k so far... and if i go out tonight it'll proly be well over 4k, how the hell am i still 9 stone 4 lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    :eek: wow, aren't you hungry? I would've fainted by now :p:

No, I almost never eat before this time.

I'm mildly hungry now tbh, could easily not eat for hours though.

ReputationRep:
    about 1400.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    No, I almost never eat before this time.

I'm mildly hungry now tbh, could easily not eat for hours though.
    How tall are you and how much do you weigh? i couldnt keep that up! i thought i was being quite good....ha
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    About 3500 ish.

I'm hungry, because I ate it all in one go - bad times binge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    :confused:

you weigh the rice before its cooked and boil it, controls portions without overcooking and producing waste food

ReputationRep:
    I've eaten 560 today, which is much less than normal. I'll be making scallops and rice for dinner with some sweet chilli sauce, so that should bring my count up a little more.

ReputationRep:
    Not much today, caus i havent been well the last 3 days, though on the mend now!

..a piece of bread and an apple and lots of water.

Dont know how many calories that is though...and im having tea later :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    around a 1000

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.