The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

About 700. Around the same, give or take, for the past month. Ever since I got back from the Christmas holidays. I just cannot bring myself to cook when i'm the only person eating. :/
Reply 161
Not sure how much calories I had, but I'd imagine it's not over my RDA. I'm on a diet though. Today I had:

Mexican Ommelette
Caramalised Beef Skewers
Grilled Tuna w/ Chipotle Ponzu & Avocado Salsa
and a bedtime MRP shake.

All smaller portions that what would normally be regarded as a meal (with small snack meals in between, consisting of low-carb & calorie things like pepper/carrot sticks and almonds.

My guess is around 1500 - 1700.
Reply 162
hahaa it's funny to see people who think the fewer calories they consume the skinnier they stay.

I'm eating 2,500 - 3,500 calories a day and still dropping 1-3 lbs of fat a day while staying healthy.

The secret?

Forget about counting calories.

Eat foods low on the glycemic index and load, <50 and <13 respectively.

Here, check this list out with foods low on the glycemic index (GI). Pick foods from the low GI boxes and you won't put on any fat, and you can eat those foods in whatever quantity you like.

BTW: avoid the foods in the boxes marked 'High GI' like the plague. They will pile on the fat, sag your skin and give you wrinkles faster than you can say 'wtf?'
This is hard to add up, I don't even remember all the things I ate. I think it's about 1,500 but would usually be less as I drank alcohol today. I'm fairly small and not very active.
Reply 164
Hmm around 400 plus all the drink I've had tonight=/, so probably loads by now.
Reply 165
Just had 1000 in the last 5 minutes. :yes:
Reply 166
mau5
Just had 1000 in the last 5 minutes. :yes:

How did you manage 1000 in five minutes? I can't do that in a day:sigh:.
Reply 167
Lauren__x
How did you manage 1000 in five minutes? I can't do that in a day:sigh:.

Massive sandwich followed by a big protein shake filled with milk, nesquick and oats!I don't think i'm goign to be able to sleep now though. :frown:
Reply 168
mau5
Massive sandwich followed by a big protein shake filled with milk, nesquick and oats!I don't think i'm goign to be able to sleep now though. :frown:

I dont like bread and I've never had a protein shake, sounds kinda... gross:sexface:. Isnt a full tummy supposed to make you sleep better? Iv'e had so much energy drink tonight I'm not even sleepy one bit:frown:.
Reply 169
Lauren__x
I dont like bread and I've never had a protein shake, sounds kinda... gross:sexface:. Isnt a full tummy supposed to make you sleep better? Iv'e had so much energy drink tonight I'm not even sleepy one bit:frown:.

How can you not like bread ? :eek: Nah the protein shakes just taste like milkshake I prefer them over food. I don't think it does, I always eat late at night and i've been to sleep before 4 so far this year. :o:
Reply 170
mau5
How can you not like bread ? :eek: Nah the protein shakes just taste like milkshake I prefer them over food. I don't think it does, I always eat late at night and i've been to sleep before 4 so far this year. :o:

I'm a very fussy girl:p:. Just 'protein' makes me shudder[long story]:o:. Are you like a vampire now? Staying awake at night and sleeping in the day:cool:? I killed my phone tonight, I don't know how to fix it:frown:.
about 5000. I drink 2 litres of milk a day soo...And I'm not fat. Abs bitch...abs
Reply 172
Lauren__x
I'm a very fussy girl:p:. Just 'protein' makes me shudder[long story]:o:. Are you like a vampire now? Staying awake at night and sleeping in the day:cool:? I killed my phone tonight, I don't know how to fix it:frown:.

More or less yeah. The University aren't impressed that I have slept in for some of the lessons that start at 4pm so i'm going to ahve to try and sort myself out. How did you kill a phone ?
Reply 173
iainthegreat
Semi-Skilled eh?

My milks fecking useless.

Haha.

I spent last night typing whilst lying down, and very tired. I thought I'd caught all my mistakes, but clearly not - that one's a biggie.

*shuffles off to edit*
Reply 174
Hmmm No idea, but yesterday I ate:

Bowl of Weetoes full fat milk, Packet of Walkers crisps, Bacon roll and tattie scone, McChicken sandwich and medium fries and McFlurry, Half bowl of Weetoes and full fat milk and a Jammie Dodger :biggrin:

tbh, I don't care about calories and that, I can usually eat what I want and stay the same weight anyways :s-smilie: I do usually eat a bit healthier than I did yesterday though! Although, working in McDonalds isn't good if you wanna try and eat healthily but still :p:
Reply 175
popman

I'm eating 2,500 - 3,500 calories a day and still dropping 1-3 lbs of fat a day while staying healthy.

Seems unlikely.
0 as of yet. Although I did eat some icing off the top of a cake, so probably 20.
Reply 177
0. Didn't burn a lot either: just woke up.

I don't even want to count the energy of last night's alcohol. :P I'd better cycle 25 km or something today... I like the weight I'm at now, and want to keep it that way.
Reply 178
ITT: A worryingly large amount of people who don't know what calories are.

I try to eat 2500 - 3000 for my bodybuilding. It's incredibly hard to eat that much.
Reply 179
Phalanx
ITT: A worryingly large amount of people who don't know what calories are.

I try to eat 2500 - 3000 for my bodybuilding. It's incredibly hard to eat that much.

You're bulking at 2500-3000 calories?
And find it hard to eat that much?

Latest