Helpful sites with sample nursing essays Watch

This discussion is closed.
anthony6482
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hello,

I am studying nursing and having some trouble with writing the essays which I have never been all too good at!

I was wondering if anyone knows a free website who provide any sample nursing essays.. I do not want to copy them, just get a general idea how they are done!!

I have found a few sites, all of which are charging. The cheapest so far is nursing essays

If anyone can help, please let me know..!

Thanks!

Anthony
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by anthony6482)
Hello,

I am studying nursing and having some trouble with writing the essays which I have never been all too good at!

I was wondering if anyone knows a free website who provide any sample nursing essays.. I do not want to copy them, just get a general idea how they are done!!

I have found a few sites, all of which are charging. The cheapest so far is nursing essays

If anyone can help, please let me know..!

Thanks!

Anthony
sometimes essay topics stay around the same for year to year and if they don't they layout and way in which they are written is definitely the same. So you could try asking some of the people in the year above ou if you could see their efforts...........
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?