Turn on thread page Beta

We've been on this earth for ~18 years now... What have we done with our lives? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wardy23)
    I once took 5 custard creams apart and made a quintuple decker biscuit.
    Also, you have inspired at least one other person with your biscuit expertise

I have gone from a dribbling farting baby to a fully grown, moderately intelligent person.

So yeah, quite big things tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I did kill a lot of potential children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finbar21)
    Also, you have inspired at least one other person with your biscuit expertise
    Then my work here is done.

ReputationRep:
    I've made people. Three of them.

ReputationRep:
    well, i bought a mustard coloured skirt the other day
    and i got my hair cut 2 weeks ago

what a waste of life

ReputationRep:
    I've travelled across a lot of the world, including many countries and places which are extremely uncommon for people to visit and terribly difficult for tourists to explore.

I think I can confidently say that I've achieved good academic success for my age, though it obviously hasn't materialised into any wonderful achievement yet (a Cambridge degree) but I've created the path for myself.

Other than that, I've had a ******* good time! That beats all the kids / teens who grow up sad and depressed lol.

ReputationRep:
    I drew some pretty pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Edit: Not to mention the Number of ejaculation .... by now it probably made it into 5 figure lol.(again nothing to do with my further study).
    You're going to hell my friend :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've hiked to everest base camp, gone travelling on my own, had a lot of fun, had the opportunity to meet my brother, who is the coolest guy on earth, got myself into the university I wanted to go to, got myself a boyfriend, had some good friends and an amazing family and have never let myself get upset over any of the sexism, ignorance or anything else on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    I've travelled across a lot of the world, including many countries and places which are extremely uncommon for people to visit and terribly difficult for tourists to explore.
    Which countries are they, out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    Started smoking. Been down the pub a lot. Got mediocre grades at school/college. Shagged a few girls. Found out I was amazing at giving oral.

Uhh..

Yeah, I'm out of ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    You're going to hell my friend :p:
    oh is there really no hope for me .

ReputationRep:
    Consumed a seemingly unnatural amount of resources and produced an equally ridiculous amount of waste. Mostly.

ReputationRep:
    i signed up on TSR....most significant changes in life come from here only :P:

ReputationRep:
    I've helped the teatley tea industry keep going through the recession

ReputationRep:
    Apart from making my parents very proud, not much. Here's to a first girlfriend at some point within the next 19 years :p:.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I have enjoyed myself, despite some of the lows. What more can you ask for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated R Superstar)
    Apart from making my parents very proud, not much. Here's to a first girlfriend at some point within the next 19 years :p:.
    Don't worry mate, it will happen eventually. I went a long while without finding someone I was serious about and despite the complications I think I have finally found her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I've made people. Three of them.
    In all sincerity, I applaud you. That's far more than the majority of people on here. I trust you will raise them well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.