Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Young, Angry and White (BNP) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    :rofl: OMG OMG :rofl:
    OMG YOUR SIG LOL she looks like ronald mcdonald!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    OMG YOUR SIG LOL she looks like ronald mcdonald!!
    That's my sister :mad2:

She's ******* beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Unfair dig at the BNP imo of course. You could have replaced BNP with "mental illness" at any point during the program, and still made perfect sense. I can't honestly believe that the average member is anything like the moron they filmed, if so I have no idea as to how they've managed to start a political party. He's still messed up regardless of the party he votes for.

N.B. I wouldn't endorse the BNP, but I think this is typical C4 scare mongering which pisses me off just as much.

ReputationRep:
    omg i just remembered this funny story, there was this black girl who used to go to my school, and her mum got a BNP leaflet through the door and she didn't read it properly and assumed it stood for 'black n proud' so she went along to some conference meeting thing for residents who were interested, and she came in carrying a jamaican flag going 'BLACK N PROUD BLACK N PROUD FINALLY A GROUP 4 US!!11!!1'
    why is "black and proud" less shocking than "white and proud"?
    why is noone crying out at the racism of this black race based group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    THE WOMAN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THOUGHT BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY WAS THE BLACK N PROUD PARTY, it doesn't exist you tit

read properly please

ReputationRep:
    THE WOMAN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THOUGHT BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY WAS THE BLACK N PROUD PARTY, it doesn't exist you tit

read properly please
    does the fact that it is fictional make it any less relevant that noone pays any attention to a black race based group as "racist"? are you ******* high, or just retarded? you ******* downy ****

ReputationRep:
    Chillout man, it was a funny story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAKstriked)
    Unfair dig at the BNP imo of course. You could have replaced BNP with "mental illness" at any point during the program, and still made perfect sense. I can't honestly believe that the average member is anything like the moron they filmed, if so I have no idea as to how they've managed to start a political party. He's still messed up regardless of the party he votes for.

N.B. I wouldn't endorse the BNP, but I think this is typical C4 scare mongering which pisses me off just as much.
    Agreed. Moronic people like him who don't do anything to society and claim other people shouldn't come here should be shot or their places swapped. And that purity thing he was talking about was a load of ********.

ReputationRep:

read properly please
    I was gonna say! That was bleeding obvious it wasnt a real party. DUUUURRRR to the poster who thought it was real! hehe!

ReputationRep:
    Ethnic groups aren't the reason the world is a shit, human beings are the reason the world is a shit place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Chillout man, it was a funny story.
    im chilled
    if we are going to have a massive dig at the bnp though, im going to show the "anti racist" bigotry by any means possible

ReputationRep:
    im chilled
    if we are going to have a massive dig at the bnp though, im going to show the "anti racist" bigotry by any means possible
    Cool you do that DJ

ReputationRep:
    does the fact that it is fictional make it any less relevant that noone pays any attention to a black race based group as "racist"? are you ******* high, or just retarded? you ******* downy ****
    Just out of interest,
    1) Do you support the BNP, who are obviously all about putting white ppl before all else in the UK
    2) If you do support the BNP, then why would it be unacceptable for other races to have their own pride groups?

By the way I dont agree with any of these "pride" sort of groups. While its good to love your country, I feel that political groups capitalising on pride distort the meaning of the word by belittling other nationalities/ethnicities. You can have pride and have good manners and respect for people from overseas. They really seem rather racist and supremicist to me.

EDIT: I dont think you do......comment possibly voided?

ReputationRep:
    All groups that base their ideologies on race are pathetic. What black race based political party exists in the UK btw ?
    Yes we have the black policemans association, which actually not a lot of ethnic people agree with, despite its importance upon its birth.

ReputationRep:
    The Sun, who did an article on this show, said the boy was

'A regular bright young teenager with loving parents and girlfriend, and very intelligent'

I now begin to question what the Sun defines as being 'intelligent' if this programme had anything to show for it.

ReputationRep:
    omg i just remembered this funny story, there was this black girl who used to go to my school, and her mum got a BNP leaflet through the door and she didn't read it properly and assumed it stood for 'black n proud' so she went along to some conference meeting thing for residents who were interested, and she came in carrying a jamaican flag going 'BLACK N PROUD BLACK N PROUD FINALLY A GROUP 4 US!!11!!1'
    NO WAY!!! PAAAA

ReputationRep:
    Kieren went to my primary school...... And since i'm black i don't think he likes me anymore. Wow and he was such a nice guy when he was younger

um, chill out. thing is, BNP isn't just about being white and proud is it?
    white and proud = black and proud, however BNP =/= black and proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Someone needs a word with whoever cuts the hair in that town.
    LOL! +rep

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of an older C4 dispatches doc : Young, Nazi and Proud

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.