Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Come up with an idea for a video on youtube and I'll make it! Watch

ReputationRep:
    ive moved this to a better forum thats more appropriate.
    Come up with an idea for a video on youtube and I'll make it! imagine you can have any special effects, the only limit is your imagination (cliche )

I want to do a test here, i have a variety of videos on my channel. I want to film a short clip based on somthign someone can come up with on tsr.

If many people respond i will make a video based on the best idea and credit you. i

See im CUrrently working on:

OceanInTheSky
    Exalted Member

Re: Come up with an idea for a video on youtube and I'll make it!

Originally Posted by holmes221
    ok it looks like your idea has been done and done well but thanks for imagining something better than some of the other comments on here can you think of a new idea?

Wasn;t done with some kick arse music in the background though

Anywho...

Idea #2

Start with a black screen. Then in the centre you see a tiny orange flame flicker for a second, then it goes out again. Gradually over a minute or so it starts to flicker on for longer and grow in size, showing you brief glimpses of what is in the darkened room with it. (Not sure what should be in there yet, maybe people dressed strangely, maybe weird objects...something odd and unexpected, but not ridiculous). Then the light bursts out filling the room with a blinding white glow and when it eventually dims out, everything from the room is gone. Then it slowly dims and dims until it returns to the tiny flame in the darkened room again, then it goes out.

Accompanied by some nice music, eg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89zzHCfZ_zs

ReputationRep:
    Attach fireworks to a 'Tickle-me Elmo' and let it fly, oh fill it up with some thermite too, I would watch that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSkyFire)
    Attach fireworks to a 'Tickle-me Elmo' and let it fly, oh fill it up with some thermite too, I would watch that!

that sounds awesome but i dont have a tickle me elmo

ReputationRep:
    Opening up your exam results live.

ReputationRep:
    up

ReputationRep:
    OceanInTheSky

Start with a black screen. Then in the centre you see a tiny orange flame flicker for a second, then it goes out again. Gradually over a minute or so it starts to flicker on for longer and grow in size, showing you brief glimpses of what is in the darkened room with it. (Not sure what should be in there yet, maybe people dressed strangely, maybe weird objects...something odd and unexpected, but not ridiculous). Then the light bursts out filling the room with a blinding white glow and when it eventually dims out, everything from the room is gone. Then it slowly dims and dims until it returns to the tiny flame in the darkened room again, then it goes out.

ReputationRep:
    This is the same forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    This is the same forum.

it keeps getting moved back to here lol

ReputationRep:
    did you like it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.