Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What alcoholic drinks should you never mix? Or, what is ok to drink after each other?

Also no funny answers like orange juice and petrol

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Wine & anything else. Wine alone is cool, with anything else is bad bad!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Never mix wine and beer, beer and spirits, or wine and spirits
    Or that's the basic rule anyway

ReputationRep:
    so make sure to keep themselves to themselves

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol is alcohol. There is nothing inherently bad or wrong about mixing drinks.

ReputationRep:
    Grape and grain, feel the pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Wine & anything else. Wine alone is cool, with anything else is bad bad!!!!

So true, i drank a bottle of red wine after a few pints once then moved onto a litre bottle of vodka. Woke up with a broken nose after falling into a curb and then somehow found my way home

ReputationRep:
    Never mix grape and the grain.

Although I always do, and I'm fine

ReputationRep:
    Wine and vodka is never a good idea.

Never.

ReputationRep:
    You can mix any alcoholic drinks it doesn't really matter, taste could suck for the weird combinations though.

I've 'heard' that mixing red bull with weird alcohols can give weird chemical reactions which make it dangerous but i didn't really beleive it....

ReputationRep:
    Like everyone else has said, wine + other alcohol = bad combination. Wine is funny, you have to drink it on its own and like it, or just drink something else entirely. Wine + spirits is a major nono. You'll probably end up alone in the toilet spewing. Spirits + spirits is generally alright. I'm typing this now whilst inebriated so yer. Listen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    You can mix any alcoholic drinks it doesn't really matter, taste could suck for the weird combinations though.

I've 'heard' that mixing red bull with weird alcohols can give weird chemical reactions which make it dangerous but i didn't really beleive it....
    NAAAH. Red bull + any spirit = win.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I quite liked the combination of cider and vodka, in the same pint glass.

ReputationRep:
    Red wine + Red Bull. :lolwut:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.