Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically this boy (in the year below, who was on my coach ages ago) has been tagged in a mugshot of me. He is now using it as his profile picture. The tag has been removed but the pic is still there. I've sent various messages but I doubt that'll help.

Grrr half term has just started so I can't go in and report it to the head of sixth form.

What do I do? How do I report for harassment? (people I hate have been commenting) Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How is this harassment?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically this boy (in the year below, who was on my coach ages ago) has been tagged in a mugshot of me. He is now using it as his profile picture. The tag has been removed but the pic is still there. I've sent various messages but I doubt that'll help.

Grrr half term has just started so I can't go in and report it to the head of sixth form.

What do I do? How do I report for harassment? (people I hate have been commenting) Thanks
    1. Why does it matter?

2. Click 'report' on the picture you don't like. Or use the FB help centre, on the bottom right of your homepage.

ReputationRep:
    Contact facebook or something?

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    How is this harassment?
    Because It's a form of cyberbullying tbh. I don't know the boy, it's a terrible pic, and people that I'd never speak to are saying things.

Would you like it?

ReputationRep:
    It is because you want it removed?

ReputationRep:
    report abuse on the picture?

ReputationRep:
    Report the picture to Facebook.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Because It's a form of cyberbullying tbh. I don't know the boy, it's a terrible pic, and people that I'd never speak to are saying things.

Would you like it?
    I honestly wouldn't care less. Maybe it's a compliment?

ReputationRep:
    Would you like it?
    You must be being sarcastic surely...

It's not cyberbullying, shut up now

(Original post by thedude78)
    oops on the anon...
    Yeah sorted now, only anon case others see.

Yep has been reported. Won't get removed though

ReputationRep:
    Stop pussyfooting about. Find him at school and threaten his scummy little ass.

ReputationRep:
    Unless those people are directly saying nasty things about you, threatening you etc then it's not cyberbullying..."is the use of electronic means by a minor to torment, threaten, harass, humiliate, embarrass or otherwise target another minor."

ReputationRep:

Would you like it?
    No not really, but... I don't know how to put this without being rude...

It's not bullying and it's not harrassment.

ReputationRep:
    report it to the head of sixth form? LMAO queer

sort it out personally, or put up with it. either way, man the **** up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Stop pussyfooting about. Find him at school and threaten his scummy little ass.
    Lmao, This :yes: :yes: :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.