Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I firmed my choice to NTU to do Wildlife Conservation, and i plan to do the placement year, so it will take 4 years not 3. But on the application to UCAS i didn't have the option to separately chose the placement year, the course codes are the same. So i have firmed a 3 year course ending in 2013, on the finance form, should i put 3 year study ending in 2013 or 4 year study ending in 2014? 'cause ill still need funding for the last year.. :/

Thanks

( i hope this made sense )

ReputationRep:
    You should put 4 years, as each year you apply you say whereabouts you will be for each semester of that academic year (whether you'll be in University or on placement).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    You should put 4 years, as each year you apply you say whereabouts you will be for each semester of that academic year (whether you'll be in University or on placement).

Okay thank you!.... i understand. What happends if i am unable to go ahead with the placement? would i have to contact SFE to say that i am not doing staying on for 4 yeears?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy66)
    Okay thank you!.... i understand. What happends if i am unable to go ahead with the placement? would i have to contact SFE to say that i am not doing staying on for 4 yeears?
    Yes you would, but its easier to get them to do it that way around than asking them to increase the length.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.