Turn on thread page Beta

I Love The Boy Who Broke My Self-Confidence! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogerio134)

Bad guys are best etc is not always true, its just that alot of blokes dont have the backbone or experience to know what a woman wants.
    OR, it could be that a lot of blokes know exactly what a woman wants but think it's too much effort so choose to do it their own way?
    It's not always true, but it is most of the time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're only young but if you start off making the wrong decisions with relationships, it will only get harder to break the cycle of bad decision-making as you get older.

You can either take the easy option and just give in to your feeeeeeeelings and let yourself get walked all over by bloke after pathetic bloke, OR decide that this is not good enough for you and not give yourself away until some guy deserves what you have to offer.

I hope you don't turn into the oh-so-common silly girl who can't help but be involved with the tight-tee-shirt-wearing jock types whilst singing Mariah Carey all day long and going 'oh, why can't I find a nice guy'...

But the choice is yours.

ReputationRep:
    typicall girls always goin for the pricks what about the nice guys

PS: i know im being very stereotypicall but statistics are in my favour

PPS: IF there were any statistics theyd be in my favour

:console: You are stronger from your mistakes, don't worry give it time. if I was you I would try and lose contact with him, he'll just use you again because he knows you'll just forgive him again and that will create a bigger problem that you have now.

(Original post by Tatty_)
    i dont understand this whole mean guys attractive thing
    He was nice in the beginning! if i wasn't in love with him, then i wouldn't have made this thread cos ignoring him would have been easier.

ReputationRep:
    i guess you are right, most people are always nice in the beginning

(Original post by Tatty_)
    i guess you are right, most people are always nice in the beginning
    trusssstttt meeee...if he wasn't nice to me for so many months...drawing me in den i wouldn't be here. There's no way i would date a prick from the start!

(Original post by int_applicant)
    Dangggg...15!!!!!!!! this is a tough one..okay..let me give u the best advice I can......

Look this guy is 15,...so, number one , he is apparently immature.....there are a couple of possibilities....maybe he likes u but he is insecure in himself....because for him to make those kinds of hurtful comments, it means he is probably very insecure in himself.......number two, If i were u, i will not place too much emphasis on the relationship...I am certain, he doesn't even know what he is doing...look, keep an open mind...dont get mad if the relationship doesnt work...he is young....!!! he doesn't know what he is doing...the dilemma is that he is too young to be serious but not too young to have sex. ( i hope this makes sense)....so pls dont equate the sex with the strength or authenticity of ur relationship....this is what i will call "puppy love".......the fact that u guys had sex doesnt mean there is love in the relationship...

I am so sorry....i know u cant change things...so u just have to accept the fact that u already had sex with him...it doesnt matter........if he is abusive, then u definitely have to be strong and stay away from him...let him know he is a jerk ...if he begs, take him back but DONT HAVE SEX WITH HIM AGAIN.........does this help?...or better still dont take him back and if u know u cant be friends with him, then cut if off totally......:o:
    Thank You!

but yeah i think i am gonna avoid him cos i'm gettin drawn in too much!

(Original post by Playboy King)
    This is proof...girls love the guys that treat them like *****es.
    It's a shame really, it's your forgiving nature and your ability to be blinded by feelings is what puts you in this predicament.
    that's rubbish; he was nice to me a lot of the time but then he'd have moments when he'd be really mean and cos i loved him i forgave him.

Short answer: stop talking to him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.