Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what signs do you show when you only want to be friends watch

This isn't about me, but the girl I like has a few boy mates, was just wondering if they are just mates or something more.

I normally see her with the same guy and they hang out one on one, but when i ask what do they get up to, she says nothing, and when i said I can help you out, cos i know the guy, she goes "omg no, i'll just deny it"

Obviously girls can have boy mates without wanting anything more then friendship, just wondering what kind of signs you show guys that you only want to be friends. I don't notice any flirting, although he does try and get cosy with her at times, touching her, and she doesn't stop it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The skull-and-crossbones is the most widely accepted sign of friendship.

ReputationRep:
    1. Doesn't get too close and personal (sexually). Might ask for advise pertaining sex but would never do anything "sexual" with you.

2. I wouldn't go on a one n one date with a boy i didn't really like dat much.

3. I'd get cosy with you, hug etc but i wouldn't get tooo cosy on the sofa with a boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarBucks10)
    1. Doesn't get too close and personal (sexually). Might ask for advise pertaining sex but would never do anything "sexual" with you.

2. I wouldn't go on a one n one date with a boy i didn't really like dat much.

3. I'd get cosy with you, hug etc but i wouldn't get tooo cosy on the sofa with a boy
    at the tender age of 16 you shouldnt be getting "cosy" with anyone young lady. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR SINS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    at the tender age of 16 you shouldnt be getting "cosy" with anyone young lady. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR SINS.
    My jealousy sences are tingling! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    My jealousy sences are tingling!
    i only have eyes for you :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get drunk and come on to them, I try to avoid what I consider excess touching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)

LOOOOL CALM DOWN!! I'm legally allowed to have sex! And what sins??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarBucks10)
    LOOOOL CALM DOWN!! I'm legally allowed to have sex! And what sins??
    premarital sex :fyi:

lets not get bogged down with all the legal issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)

I couldn't help but laugh at this post...ok...seriously ,that was mean but funny..........I guess it would freak me out to realize my 16 yr old sister is getting cosy with some guy..i will break his balls...lol..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    premarital sex :fyi:

lets not get bogged down with all the legal issues

OOOO you're one of those "sex after marriage" guys aaayyy?? hmm interesting loool

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. I suppose I'd just sort of, not get too cosy, but then if a guy's my best mate, I'm likely to be quite cosy with him. But I wouldn't let him do anything remotely sexual?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.