Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody,

I urgently need to get advices.
    I am second year master student in Finance (Belgium), next year, I would like to do a complementary MSc in Finance to the UK. I get three unconditional offers, from the Cass Business School (MSc Finance), from Durham BS (MSc Finance too) and from QMUL (MSc Banking and Finance). According to you, which university offers the best carreer opportunities (in trading or asset management).
    I know that this thread has been treated again and again, however it would be nice to answer me.:ta:

ReputationRep:
    If you are already studying for Masters in Finance, why in the world would you need a second one?

You must have a lot of cash to burn... in that case I'll go for Cass as it offers best job opportunities. I still don't think it's worth pissing away 20 grand though.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, for three main reasons: First, I would acquire further knowledge in Financial mechanisms, Second, I want to make my english language more fluent, and third I hope to get better career opportunities. I think that the competition is very hard at the City, to get a UK qualification would be something more (but maybe I am mistaken).
    In addition , I would add that I do not get a lot of cash to burn, this is why I am a little bit reluctant before paying 20k.

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.