Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imjustinexo)
    Someone who often has sex with strangers or people that she's not in a relationship with. Often being say, more than once a month in my opinion.
    this.

obviously there's no definite answers or specifics.

but something to that effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by problemstruckperson)
    Nobody said it yet? Your mum.
    :awesome: And about time too.

ReputationRep:
    When I hear **** I think of...
    [IMG]http://www.geo.ucalgary.ca/PMSearch/IMAGES/****1.jpg[/IMG]

your mum

edit- someone just said it.damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrasymachus)
    I'm not a ****!

Only messing.

If I ever use the term ****, it's in reference to someone who clearly only has interest in having, talking, doing anything in regards to sex because they have such low-self esteem they think that sex is the only way anyone will show them any affection or even notice them - doubly so if the sex they do have isn't actually that pleasurable. I prefer to use the term moron though.
    I think you've just described an awwwwful lot of girls.

You.

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping with people outside of a relationship.

I'd say its a person who tends to sleep around a lot, and willing to exploit themselves in a way that is 'sexually appealing' (which could arguably be termed as 'easy') to achieve this.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who sleep with guys for the 'love'/attention, rather than because they enjoy sex, and they usually whine about how guys never wanna go out with them. I've nothing against girls who genuinely enjoy casual sex.

ReputationRep:
    90% of women. I.e. The easy 90%.

This:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=285993

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    Girls who sleep with guys for the 'love'/attention, rather than because they enjoy sex, and they usually whine about how guys never wanna go out with them. I've nothing against girls who genuinely enjoy casual sex.
    (Original post by SouthernFreerider)
    I think you've just described an awwwwful lot of girls.
    I concur - and that's why I drink.

In fairness, a lot of guys aren't that much different - but considering I only **** girls, that isn't as much of an issue for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buckett)
    Sleeping with people outside of a relationship.
    Lol what? What if you're single for 3 years? Should you just not have sex at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Lol what? What if you're single for 3 years? Should you just not have sex at all?
    Totally. Girls have fingers just the same guys have sweaty palms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buckett)
    Totally. Girls have fingers just the same guys have sweaty palms
    Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who's slept with 10 + men and sleeps with women just to see "how it feels".

:yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Any girl that i've seen kissing more than one guy, or any girl that i see being pulled in a nightclub :p: (basically all girls in general!)
    Wierd ano, but girls apparently hate it when you post on their fb a pic of them snogging a random, we all find it hilarious!
    I suppose its a woman who is having casual sex a lot/guy hopping? But if we see a girl snogging at all we usually just say **** lol

ReputationRep:
    I guess one who is promiscuous and frequently changes sexual partners/boyfriends.
    To be completely honest I don't really have a problem with it, it's her life she can do whatever she likes...different people have different perspectives about relationships/sex.

I wouldn't mind having sex with her if I was sexually attracted, but I wouldn't have one as a girlfriend...simply because it wouldn't really be an achievement (because she goes off with anybody) and the idea of many other guys being able to say they shagged your girlfriend seriously hurts the ego.

ReputationRep:
    OKAY, what do you think about girls who have sex with ONE boy whenever she feels like "it"? cos a few girls i know has sex on the regz (has sex a lot) with one particular guy, but he is messing with other chicks on the side. Some have feelings for this guy and others don't. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Sex is the most basic, fundamental, natural practice on this earth. I think its absurd people are penalised for just enjoying it.
    Yep.

I'd say people who knowingly use others for sex (ie if they're not both after the same thing) and girls who sleep around in a pathetic search for love and attention are '****s'. Also people who will sleep with literally anyone (esp when drunk) - have some standards.

But just enjoying casual sex sometimes when not in a relationship, provided you are being responsible - what on earth is wrong with that? Some people really need to grow up a bit.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.