Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A girls that sleeps with a lot of men within a short period of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    I guess one who is promiscuous and frequently changes sexual partners/boyfriends.
    To be completely honest I don't really have a problem with it, it's her life she can do whatever she likes...different people have different perspectives about relationships/sex.

I wouldn't mind having sex with her if I was sexually attracted, but I wouldn't have one as a girlfriend...simply because it wouldn't really be an achievement (because she goes off with anybody) and the idea of many other guys being able to say they shagged your girlfriend seriously hurts the ego.
    I agree! I think a girl can do what she wants to, as long as she feels comfortable and understands that certain boys/men will not make her their girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    What about a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls in a short period of time?

Playa, I expect :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    Girls who sleep with guys for the 'love'/attention, rather than because they enjoy sex, and they usually whine about how guys never wanna go out with them. I've nothing against girls who genuinely enjoy casual sex.
    I'd rep you if my rep power wasn't worthless :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    agreed!

ReputationRep:
    ...and what is the definition of a guy who's sleeping with many women? I guess "a lucky man"?

But a girl who's doing the same thing is just a ****, it's sad.

ReputationRep:
    Any girl that NEEDS the attention of men to validate their existence, constantly. And as ****s, they will often go to great length's to get that attention.

Girls can have many partners without being a **** either, I think its the flirt-with-anything desperate ones which are ****s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    ...and what is the definition of a guy who's sleeping with many women? I guess "a lucky man"?

:ditto:

And what the hell is a 'short perios of time'? Be more specific.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who sleeps with lots of people in a short period of time, or frequently sleeps with people she/he just met.

(Original post by SpamBa)
    What about a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls in a short period of time?

No, that's a manwhore.

But has that analogy about the keys and locks been used yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)

Well according to the guys (and some girls) in this thread, you are a **** if -

a) you sleep with more than one man a year
    b) if you sleep with someone when you're not in a relationship
    c) sleep with more than one man in a shorter period of time

So in effect, unless you're a virgin we're all ****s. But to be honest, a lot of men would love their girls to be virgins or inexperienced. A lot of men are intimidated by women who love sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    A lot of men are intimidated by women who love sex.
    Why would anybody find that intimidating?

ReputationRep:
    The Queen

I think a '****' means any girl who isn't sexually passive,or not submitted to the patriarchal view of female sexuality,as it should be the man dominating the woman,telling her when and how they should do it.
    I think the thought of a female who loves sex does intimidate men,alot.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was going to make some snappy comment about this thread, but really it just made me kind of sad. I get that everyone has different sexual boundaries, but a lot of the people in this thread just sound vindictive and not a little repressed.

By these standards? **** and proud. And I'm sure my partner would be intimidated by my '****gy' past if it hadn't made me the uninhibited, blowjob-dishin'-out, boundary-pushing person I am today.

Yay for ****giness.

(Also, the **** label seems to be applied to those girls who sleep with a lot of guys in a short period of time- I'm bisexual, if I sleep with a lot of women in a short period of time am I still a ****? Or is it all about the penis-lovin'?)

ReputationRep:
    Any Girl who goes clubbing. Any Girl who is underage who goes clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buckett)
    Totally. Girls have fingers just the same guys have sweaty palms
    Some1 who has experienced sex wouldn't say that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    I think a '****' means any girl who isn't sexually passive,or not submitted to the patriarchal view of female sexuality,as it should be the man dominating the woman,telling her when and how they should do it.
    I think the thought of a female who loves sex does intimidate men,alot.
    A very good point.

Frankly, I like sex, and if a guy was intimidated by the fact I'm not shy in bed then I would think him a bit pathetic. This is the 21st century, I'm not just going to lie back and think of England :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buckett)
    Totally. Girls have fingers just the same guys have sweaty palms
    Spot on !!

ReputationRep:
    Most of you guys are prude... :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.