The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Butterflyleg
Most of you guys are prude... :rolleyes:

*most guys on TSR are virgins and have no idea about women :fyi:
A slag is someone that sleeps around whilst in a relationship with someone else, or even whilst they're seeing someone.

I'm not sure about people's understanding of it meaning anyone that sleeps around often because if they aren't in a relationship then it just means they enjoy sex and are lucky enough to be having a lot of it.

Oh, also, you can't look like a slag in my opinion - you can look ridiculous and promiscuous without being a slag.
SpamBa
*most guys on TSR are virgins and have no idea about women :fyi:

Haha, that makes sense :biggrin: :yes:
Delta Usafa
Why would anybody find that intimidating?

Men like to be dominant. There's something powerful about being the sexually experienced one in a partnership. I think, ideally, a lot of guys would love their other halves to have slept with as few men as possible - I've heard many say that.
Unfortunately, society and wave after wave of prejudice has meant that women havent been allowed to enjoy sex as much as men, or even talk about it. Even now, on this very forum, we have a very young man who says a woman is a slut if she has ses with more than one man a year. How sad.
Reply 64
LizzieLizzie.
I think a slag is either

someone who dresses REALLY inappropriately. Like, a skirt that is literally a belt or a really small crop top. But this doesn't make them a 'slag' just makes them look like one.
I say a slag is someone who sleeps with people that she's not going out with, or just 'does' alot of 'stuff' with people outside of relationships. But that doesn't mean everyone who sleeps with or 'does stuff with' people outside of relationships is a slag. It's when people do it too much, and for the sake of it. (:

This, basically.

Someone who sleeps with a lot of men is not definatly a slag, and someone who dresses inappropriately is not definalty a slag. But both of these could be seen as slaggy in the right context.
SpamBa
What about a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls in a short period of time?

Playa, I expect :rolleyes:

Hey, I don't make the social rules.
Slag is a partially vitreous by-product of smelting ore to separating the metal fraction from the worthless fraction. It can be considered to be a mixture of metal oxides; however, slags can contain metal sulfides (see also matte) and metal atoms in the elemental form. While slags are generally used as a waste removal mechanism in metal smelting, they can also serve other purposes, such as assisting in smelt temperature control and minimizing re-oxidation of the final liquid metal product before casting.
Reply 67
sandeep90

No, but you uphold them through unquestioning conformity. Open your mind a little.
Someone who sleeps around while in a relationship. I'd never begrudge anyone for having sex when single.
Reply 69
Antonia87
Pathetic.

I just wanted to say you're awesome.

You love metal too.

Will you marry me?
a slag is someone who has sex for attention rather than pleasure
SpamBa
No, but you uphold them through unquestioning conformity. Open your mind a little.

So are you a slag then?
Somebody 'easy' who wears very little clothes and is impolite:yes:
mituozo
I just wanted to say you're awesome.

You love metal too.

Will you marry me?

Sure okay. I should let you know though, I'm a slag :frown: according to this thread.
I hate the word and very rarely use it. If I did, it would only be to refer to someone who puts others at risk, either emotionally or physically, through their sexual behaviour.

There is NOTHING wrong with how one dresses, how often they have sex or who with, as long as it has no chance of harming someone, emotionally or physically.

StarBucks10
OKAY, what do you think about girls who have sex with ONE boy whenever she feels like "it"? cos a few girls i know has sex on the regz (has sex a lot) with one particular guy, but he is messing with other chicks on the side. Some have feelings for this guy and others don't. What do you think?

I'd think nothing of her behaviour. His is reprehensible, if some of those women are getting hurt.

sandeep90

But you enforce them. Isn't that nice for you?

It's ******* shameful when people apply it to women, but not men.
left over and unusable bits of coal...
emmarainbow
But you enforce them. Isn't that nice for you?

It's ******* shameful when people apply it to women, but not men.

And how exactly have you concluded that I don't feel the same about men who sleep around with a lot of women?
a cheater or a women who sleeps around
I dont think 'slags' exist, why is it immoral to have sex? its a basic human instinct and if youre single you have the right to have sex with whoever you want.
To come up with a name for someone who is mature enough to see sex as sex, without necessarily getting attached/emotionally clingy to the person, is pathetic and nosy in my opinion.
Reply 79
This is Slag:

Latest

Trending

Trending