Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's Your Definition of A "****" watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i think its a misguided outdated word thats sexistly branded to women when men are just as bad.

I also see nothing wrong with it providing due care is taken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    i think its a misguided outdated word thats sexistly branded to women when men are just as bad.

I also see nothing wrong with it providing due care is taken
    ^^We need more men like this.

And not utter pansies.

ReputationRep:
    I judge people who use the term "****" far more than I judge anyone who gets branded as one.

"****", "slut" and "whore" as derogatory terms should not have a place in today's society, and it disturbs me how ready everyone is to use them (especially women).

ReputationRep:
    All i can say is.

IM SO GLAD THEY EXIST

ReputationRep:
    the majority of people who appear on the tv show Snog Marry Avoid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarBucks10)
    It seems to me that people seem to have MANY different opinions. I think a **** is a woman who is VERY sexually open and sleeps with several different men in a short period of time!
    What do YOOUUUU think?
    what you said is an example of a ****, but a girl can be a **** only sleeping with one/no guys.
    An example of the latter **** would be a girl who dresses purposely provocatively to attract the attention of men for her own weird kind of pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    **** = a girl who sleeps with a different guy every weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wardy23)
    ****: The angle ABC (where A=left knee, B=vagina and C=right knee) is, on average over a given period of time, obtuse.
    Fabulously put.

****: By-product of smelting, to me.

I think a **** is somebody who engages frequently in casual (often unsatisfactory) sex with strangers or worse, works their way round a group of friends, most probably due to lack of self esteem and/or respect.

ReputationRep:
    It's baffling how much sexism there still is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    why would i be jealous? :bath:

i dont want to sleep with men :bath:
    You know you want to :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Unfortunately, society and wave after wave of prejudice has meant that women havent been allowed to enjoy sex as much as men, or even talk about it. Even now, on this very forum, we have a very young man who says a woman is a slut if she has ses with more than one man a year. How sad.
    i thought it was pretty obvious i was trolling tbh

where youve got me being a "very young man" from idk, im 36

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one
    I'd say cheating whilst in an exclusive relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Why would anybody find that intimidating?
    You only have to look at the vast majority of H&R to see why this is the case - too many 'men' are insecure pussies with low self-esteem. Instead of dealing with this themselves and realising that they are the one with the problem, they like to project this neediness onto other people. See: Nice Guys.

If they find out that their significant other has slept with X amount of guys before him, he suddenly can't help but wonder how he compares to everyone else. There is also the fact that a sexually experienced girl no doubt has a better idea about what she likes and what gets her off. This means the insecure needy pussy can't slack off when it comes to sex.

I'd also say that insecure needy pussies don't like thinking that other guys have been with that they incorrectly see as 'their' girl.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think anybody's a ****. Sex is the most basic, fundamental, natural practice on this earth. I think its absurd people are penalised for just enjoying it.
    ...**** Alert :p:

but yeah.to OP, **** = Sexually Promiscuous. Promiscuous being the subjective term.

Luckily I met my girlfriend when she was quite young (16) So she didn't go through the whole have sex with everyone that walks phase that most girls justify with their baginas :P

ReputationRep:
    You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    ...**** Alert :p:

but yeah.to OP, **** = Sexually Promiscuous. Promiscuous being the subjective term.

Luckily I met my girlfriend when she was quite young (16) So she didn't go through the whole have sex with everyone that walks phase that most girls justify with their baginas :P
    See? This bloke totally proves the point I made earlier - a lot of guys dont like girls to be experienced. The thought of their precious girlfriend being bonked in the past just fills them with dread. They dont want a girl who knows what she likes in bed, or has her own sexual direction due to her own experiences. Its an insecurity thing.

ReputationRep:
    lmao at the feminists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarBucks10)
    I know this girl who had sex with 3 guys on one weekend and she's 15/16 smh would you consider her to be a ****..ooorrr would you say she just behaved "****gishly"?
    It was you wasn't it? :p:

There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex but I think having a lot of sex with different people all the time would be ****gish,

ReputationRep:
    See? This bloke totally proves the point I made earlier - a lot of guys dont like girls to be experienced. The thought of their precious girlfriend being bonked in the past just fills them with dread. They dont want a girl who knows what she likes in bed, or has her own sexual direction due to her own experiences. Its an insecurity thing.
    No not really

Lol, I just wanted to evade a modern youth culture of decadence, hedonism and meaninglessness (it's just not for me). Everyone is within their rights to sleep with who they want for whatevere reason, I just wanted to find a girl who shared the same reverence for monogamy that I did. It had nothing to do with 'wanting her to be explicitly inexperienced'

The fact that you're willing to look down on me for my preference, signals that you're a bit of a douche, but maybe you're just bitter. I'm not sure, either way, maybe other guys feel similarly about girls as I do? or maybe you're right in a lot of cases. Anyhow, there's no need to look down on people and call them 'insecure' for not having the same views as you - especially when you don't even know them. It just makes you look like an absolute "see you next thursday".

P.S. I was joking when I said **** Alert :/ and I'm sorry if that prompted your answer.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who is unwilling to give me a blowjob.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.