Turn on thread page Beta

What's Your Definition of A "****" watch

Just because you sleep with LOTS of men in a short period of time, don't make you a ****. It might be part of your job, or you are confused or your two consenting adults having consensual sexytime.

In my opinion beinga **** is more than just sleeping around a lot (especially with strangers), it has to do with how you treat your friends/girls around you.

Putting one night stands, sexual desire, and male attention at the forefront of your priorities makes you more of a **** than a women who has shagged lots of people but at the same time has strong bonds and friendships and can sympathise/be emotionally involved.

I think **** gets used to loosely in our culture. Our society is so sexually liberal and forward that the lines are blurred.

I am a virgin and despite having done very little with guys I would prolly consider myself to be a right hoe just because of my intentions when it comes to guys. I'm emotionally inept and I guess I just enjoy the power of being hot and not giving it to him. I am a tease. I like most people my age am ****** up.

I am soo anoning this.

Girls are ****gy, but really we should not paint everyone with the same broken brush. We need to redefine the word **** or change how we behave as a society. Why encourage openness and sexual freedom when if a girl exercises these she is called names.

In my opinion its not in a girls interest to be a '****.' Everyone at one point was idealistic and romantic, but society and experience forces us into convincing ourselves that 'this is how its meant to be' 'this is what you do' Ofcourse some girls are emotionally able to handle sleeping around, but I believe that we aren't really (you can disagree). Women (are meant to) look for commitment (which I for some reason I have become phobic to), stability and LTRs. Men CAN have NSAS, the way they are wired allows them to be that way. Anyone who thinks a girl can express her sexual freedom and be considered equal to a man is fooling themselves. We are different. wtf am I ranting on about????

let the ****s live.

i never make sense, im sorry.

ReputationRep:
    **** is a byproduct of metal smelting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I judge people who use the term "****" far more than I judge anyone who gets branded as one.

"****", "slut" and "whore" as derogatory terms should not have a place in today's society, and it disturbs me how ready everyone is to use them (especially women).
    THIS. It really disgusts me when I see women calling other women ****s (/whores or sluts!). It's bad enough that men use those words.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who acts "****gy" is the equivalent of a man who acts sleazy or pervy. The only difference is men love ****gy girls, but girls hate sleazy guys.

I'M SO SICK OF THIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS MEN EXPRESSING THEIR SEXUALITY! WOMEN ARE OPPRESSING US, MAKING US FEEL LIKE PATHETIC LOSERS, AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS BACKWARDS SOCIETY. :mad:

Sorry, I had a little emotional outburst there. *grabs tampon*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kara_Adams)
    What?? That hardly makes her a ****! I think you're just jealous
    And I think he's just joking =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)
    A girl who acts "****gy" is the equivalent of a man who acts sleazy or pervy. The only difference is men love ****gy girls, but girls hate sleazy guys.

I'M SO SICK OF THIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS MEN EXPRESSING THEIR SEXUALITY! WOMEN ARE OPPRESSING US, MAKING US FEEL LIKE PATHETIC LOSERS, AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS BACKWARDS SOCIETY. :mad:

Hah, there's a worrying level of truth in this ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)

Often a 'sleazy guy' isn't just someone who is trying to sleep with you. He is someone who presumes you are going to sleep with him. A middle-aged, smelly, drunken woman who leans over a guy who has never acknowledged her existence, breathes in his ear 'you're ******' hot, wanna go back to my place?' and grabs his crotch is just as reprehensible, just as ******* creepy.

I'm sure women would be fine with a guy trying to look sexually attractive, happily having no-strings sex and wanting to have sex on their terms.

There is a MASSIVE difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    lol...'injustice'.
    Well it's hardly fair, is it.
    There are a lot of ****** words. I try not to use any of them.

ReputationRep:
    the only type of person who'ld **** me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Often a 'sleazy guy' isn't just someone who is trying to sleep with you. He is someone who presumes you are going to sleep with him. A middle-aged, smelly, drunken woman who leans over a guy who has never acknowledged her existence, breathes in his ear 'you're ******' hot, wanna go back to my place?' and grabs his crotch is just as reprehensible, just as ******* creepy.

I'm sure women would be fine with a guy trying to look sexually attractive, happily having no-strings sex and wanting to have sex on their terms.

There is a MASSIVE difference.
    No, I said my definition of a ****gy girl is the same as a sleazy guy. Therefore, they're exactly the same, using my definition (which is what the OP asked for).

ReputationRep:
    someone that goes through a lot of men and talks about there sex life as if they are proud of it.
    there was this girl at my school who had claimed to of slept with 22 men before her 16 birthday .the sad part of it was she use to say there is no decent men out there tbf she was not the most intelligent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halbeth)
    And I think he's just joking =P
    Hardly funny though is it??

ReputationRep:
    Same definition of the OP, with the addition that she treats anyone who doesn't sleep around like scum and is generally arrogant and *****y towards other girls.

If she's a nice person I wouldn't consider her a ****, no matter how many men she's slept with (if the men in question were single of course).

ReputationRep:
    i know one **** in particular.
    shes diiiiisssgguuuuuussssttttiiiiiii nnnnnnngggggg.

ReputationRep:
    Wow... so much debate about how to define 'a ****'. I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard.

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually think they exist. Sex is a very dynamic motivation to do a lot of things; placing numbers on it as some kind of moral qualification misses all sorts of circumstances that have to be taken into account, with one fundamental being very simply that if you want it, can have it, and it's your controlled choice, cool, explore. If you don't want it, cool. If you want huge amounts or none at all, again, cool. In any sense labels hardly do the whole dynamic much justice.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who sleeps around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luuucyx)
    i know one **** in particular.
    shes diiiiisssgguuuuuussssttttiiiiiii nnnnnnngggggg.
    you're talking about me aren't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Well it's hardly fair, is it.
    There are a lot of ****** words. I try not to use any of them.
    Fair point. People can use whatever words they like though. Sticks and stones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecheer)
    you're talking about me aren't you.
    oh ****, you found this thread.
    im sure you'll know who its about :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.