Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have to have a really toned bum to look good in a thong? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does your bum have to be toned or do thongs/g-strings generally look good on anyone who isn't overweight?

I'm not planning on anyone seeing my in my underwear anytime soon but I don't want to feel like a fatty if you get me? Don't want a jello bum being visible in leggings haha.

How can I tone up my bum?!?

ReputationRep:
    No one looks good in a thong. They look ridiculous no matter how toned your arse is.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps should post in fitness for bum toning techniques

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    No one looks good in a thong. They look ridiculous no matter how toned your arse is.
    Not true, and yes it has to be "toned"

ReputationRep:
    It's alright if you've got a natural peach, not too big or dimple-ridden, and not too flat or anything. Generally everything looks better with a bit of toning

ReputationRep:
    They don't look good on anyone whether toned or not. Just don't do it please!

ReputationRep:
    I think thongs are rank.
    Especially when the ass is eating the thong

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that they're very forgiving on anyone.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.