Turn on thread page Beta

Scenario with my ex-gf - am I a **** for replying to her? watch

In October 2008, I met this girl. She'd just broken up with her boyfriend, so I cheered her up and had some fun with her. By November, we were going out. Everything was fantastic, and we liked eachother.

In late February I broke up with her. I was truly in love with her, but she was ******* me about too much. I'd ask her to meet up with me, but she'd cancel 20mins before I'd leave my house with a text saying "Sorry, can't make it. X". She did this about 4/5 times without any excuse as to why she was canceling on me, so I took it as a sign that she didn't have the balls to break up with me, so I gave her what she wanted.

I met up with her again a few days later, she acted all normal, but she wouldn't let me touch her. Suddenly she'd hold my hand, and to be honest, it was excruciatingly painful to be ****** around like that.
    So I asked if she wanted to give it another go, but she said no, so I knew I was right that she wanted to break it off in the first place.
    As an act of desperation, I told her that I love her. She said nothing. What I didn't know was that she'd met another guy sometime while she was still with me, and she was still in contact with her ex-boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend had told her that he loves her, and this new guy had told her that he loves her aswell. This had become a love-square. Well anyway, me and her ex-boyfriend got blown off, and she chose this new guy. After a few hostile emails, I decided to cut contact with her.

Shortly after I started smoking, and went into a cataclysmic depression, started doing some drugs and ultimately dropped out of college. (I managed to quit smoking 4 months ago, and will take AS exams this June).

Anyway, she got pregnant sometime after that, had an abortion, and split up with him last October.

She was the first person I'd fallen in love with. Two days ago, she poked me on Facebook. There's this other girl I play a poking game with whom has the same name as her, so I pocked back a few times without realising it was her. I then sent her a message as to what she wanted, and she said she was wondering how I was and that she'd missed me. Anyway, we exchanged some more messages, and I've yet to reply to her last message.

I've no feelings for her. I honestly don't feel anything. Not even hate.

But what I am going to do, is visit her at her halls of residence, I'm going to give her a good fxcking, and I'm going to leave.

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But what I am going to do, is visit her at her halls of residence, I'm going to give her a good fxcking, and I'm going to leave.
    Good f***.

ReputationRep:
    So... you're going to her place to shag her? Intriguing...

ReputationRep:
    Errrr... no.1: does she have approval or even knowledge of this "arrangement"? :P

It can work if you don't have feelings for her and her vice versa. What happens though, if she falls for you again or admits that she has feelings, or even that you do? This sounds messsssy, and not just physically!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nice. She deserves it. A taste of her own medicine, maybe she'll realise what a whore she's been playing all these guys and she'll change her ways.. You can always hope.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't feel anything at all for her....why??

(Original post by anon1212)
    If you don't feel anything at all for her....why??
    Because she cheated on me. I did nothing but good things for her.

ReputationRep:
    Because she cheated on me. I did nothing but good things for her.
    Don't do it, there's no point. Just leave it. I can understand why ur hrt but u need to move on with ur life

(Original post by anon1212)
    Don't do it, there's no point. Just leave it. I can understand why ur hrt but u need to move on with ur life
    You're right, but she put me through hell.

ReputationRep:
    You know, she might take it as a good thing i.e. that you're wrapped around her little finger, especially as she had many guys on the go. Don't give her satisfaction methinks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.