Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As in the way you dress and the way you speak - have I got a clone? :eek:

Basically this girl in my class at college has some issues. As far as I'm aware, everyone doesn't like her even my friends take me as their most preferred friend over her so anyway, my problem against her is that she started copying me for a week now. I am so annoyed about the way she behaves I bought a bag from Republic clothing shop and she asked me without even thinking "oh where did you get your bag from?" I was like - "err can't remember" on purpose so that she doesn't copy me. Even though this worked she got a new notebook and guess what - she bought the same as me (I brought mine a month ago).

I feel so annoyed and just want her to stop! (Y) What should be done?

ReputationRep:
    As in the way you dress and the way you speak - have I got a clone?

Basically this girl in my class at college has some issues. As far as I'm aware, everyone doesn't like her even my friends take me as their most preferred friend over her so anyway, my problem against her is that she started copying me for a week now. I am so annoyed about the way she behaves I bought a bag from Republic clothing shop and she asked me without even thinking "oh where did you get your bag from?" I was like - "err can't remember" on purpose so that she doesn't copy me. Even though this worked she got a new notebook and guess what - she bought the same as me (I brought mine a month ago).

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)

:lol:

Have you tried talking to her about it? Bringing attention to it might embarass her out of it?

ReputationRep:
    hhmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    As in the way you dress and the way you speak - have I got a clone? :eek:

You can kill her (I know you want to :lol:) or just simply talk to her, maybe she doesn't know that she's annoying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)

That is really bad.

ReputationRep:
    It's good to be copied and not copy.
    Set the trends, don't follow them :cool:

I would have thought it'd be flattering?

ReputationRep:

Now use your Imagination... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    It's good to be copied and not copy.
    Set the trends, don't follow them :cool:

I would have thought it'd be flattering?
    :eek: Finally some sense. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    aw leave her alone. She probably admires you or something, you said people don't like her and there's no need to be mean about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)

Now use your Imagination... :rolleyes:
    chopping apples helps this how :confused: :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.