Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Why do guys on here keep saying they prefer girls with no/little makeup, and then swoon over some of the most fake looking women imaginable?
    Because it is a choice between two fake looking people and most people have chosen the least fake looking one.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by - skyhigh -)
    The first one, she looks a lot more 'real' :yes:

Her lips are not weird :hmmm:
    It's an opinion, and the judgement of looks is purely subjective. :dry:
    I dismiss your statement just as easily as you've dismissed mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :afraid: eww Cheryl Cole...she looks 13...

Got to be the other one :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :afraid: eww Cheryl Cole...she looks 13...
    Errr... what?

I must look about three, then.

(I'm 22 actually.)

ReputationRep:
    Kristin...beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    first one deff.

ReputationRep:
    Kristin Kreuk. Every time.

Cheryl Cole is just... :puke:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Errr... what?

I must look about three, then.

(I'm 22 actually.)
    Do you look like Cheryl Cole?

I think it's mainly the way she dresses, she doesn't seem to have a lot of style...so maybe I'm biased having seen that when making judgements on her face? :dontknow:

The other woman is certainly more attractive though...at least in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Do you look like Cheryl Cole?

I think it's mainly the way she dresses, she doesn't seem to have a lot of style...so maybe I'm biased having seen that when making judgements on her face? :dontknow:

The other woman is certainly more attractive though...at least in my opinion
    No?

You said Cheryl Cole looks 13. If 13 year olds are supposed to look like that, then I must look about three, since I look about 10 years younger than she does!

ReputationRep:
    Kristen Kreuk

I don't "get" the thing with Cheryl Cole
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    No?

You said Cheryl Cole looks 13. If 13 year olds are supposed to look like that, then I must look about three, since I look about 10 years younger than she does!
    Well I think she does...obviously she has adult features, because her body is 20 something years old...but she has a very childish appearance, she dresses like a child and her makeup reminds me of the stuff you slap on in the school bathroom before you learn about subtlety :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Cheryl
    Although that isn't the most flattering picture of her.
    But the other girl is good looking too.

ReputationRep:
    kristen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well I think she does...obviously she has adult features, because her body is 20 something years old...but she has a very childish appearance, she dresses like a child and her makeup reminds me of the stuff you slap on in the school bathroom before you learn about subtlety :dontknow:
    This makes an awful lot of sense. The amount of 16 year old girls and below you see walking round with a red stripe across their faces making them looking like mini-prostitutes is alarming. You wonder what the hell they think they look like!? Michael Stipe from R.E.M?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by meskell)
    This makes an awful lot of sense. The amount of 16 year old girls and below you see walking round with a red stripe across their faces making them looking like mini-prostitutes is alarming. You wonder what the hell they think they look like!? Michael Stipe from R.E.M?
    I;m assuming you mean in this picture :mmm: : http://z.about.com/d/classicrock/1/5/v/4/rem.jpg

Yes I think there's an alarming moment in most girls' lives a little while after they start using make-up...where they see a photo of themselves and think :lolwut: do I really look like that? And at this moment subtlety is born :yep: until that moment they think they look awesome...I know I did, me and my friends actually looked like clowns :p:

ReputationRep:
    The first one... just because Cheryl is ANNOYING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I;m assuming you mean in this picture :mmm: : http://z.about.com/d/classicrock/1/5/v/4/rem.jpg

Yes I think there's an alarming moment in most girls' lives a little while after they start using make-up...where they see a photo of themselves and think :lolwut: do I really look like that? And at this moment subtlety is born :yep: until that moment they think they look awesome...I know I did, me and my friends actually looked like clowns :p:
    My sister is currently in the clown phase, but it is her 16th Birthday today so hopefully this is the beginning of the end :woo:

And yes that was the picture I was thinking of - I always get that image in my head when I see those girls pottering about :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by meskell)
    My sister is currently in the clown phase, but it is her 16th Birthday today so hopefully this is the beginning of the end :woo:

And yes that was the picture I was thinking of - I always get that image in my head when I see those girls pottering about :rofl:
    Hopefully, Happy Birthday to your sister :yep:

And :mmm: I see what you mean...I get an image of the local panto dame :p:

They should employ Cheryl's make-up team for panto :hmmmm: it would be brilliant...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.