Turn on thread page Beta

I have this weird attitude about going on holidays watch

When I go on holiday with family before I go I can never decide if I want to go or not and feel I will miss being at home (even though ive not really got a life/friends at home) I go to Judo and for some reason always feel sad at the thought of missing that and the people there for a week. Then when Im on holiday I secretly think 'sod everyone I can't wait to be home' I actually look forward to comming back home and count down the nights, I'l go for a jog everyday and go for walks on my own! I can't help this though its just how I am Im bored with being at home and I get bored with being away I don't know why Im like this though:confused: When I arrive I arrive I'l read the guest book and think 'I can't wait to be signing this when the holiday is over'. Im the very quiet introvert type if that has anything to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    I can't really help you sorry, as i'm the complete opposite and love holidays
    But it's fine if you feel this way, maybe you just prefer your own home and friends? If you don't like going on holidays then don't go and stay at home and have fun, think of all the money you'll save

No my parents will be paying lol the holiday is not abroad maybe I just prefere sun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im the very quiet introvert type if that has anything to do with it.
    Possibly. If you believe the psychology, introverts don't cope very well with high levels of stimulation, and holidays are pretty much always a bit stressful.

I assume you like the routine of being at home. I can be like this sometimes as well.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeah UK holidays are somehow not the same as ones abroad...Maybe that's it?
    When your older you can go on holiday abroad more, and you'll probably like it a lot more

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.