Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend keeps me completely seperate from his uni life... watch

My bf said he was desperate to introduce me to his uni friends as soon as I hit 18 as he talked about me all the time. Well, 18 came and went and it didn't happen...I never actually gave it much thought at the time as I was too busy just having fun being of legal age :p:

But then he invited me to this huge do that he and all his uni friends were going to and I agreed. For a while, he was like, so you promise you'll go etc but then it came and went without me realising at first than it had already happened! I didn't mention it, mostly because I've heard a few things about some of his male friends who sound like total idiots, putting it mildly, and I thought I may have had a lucky escape in not attending...

He's constantly getting tagged on nights out, with many girls! But I haven't be too bothered because I also have a lot of male friends therefore couldn't say much! He was holding a girl's leg across him in one pic but I again nothing I'm sure...I was having a romantic night in with him recently when he receives a text from a text from this female friend from uni saying 'Soo having a good night with your girlfriend ' He read it out to me and looked genuinely puzzled, then didn't text her back. Then a few days later she leaves him a suggestive msg as if she knew about our, er, heated romantic night...

Last week he was coming to meet me for lunch and a few of his male friends said they wanted to meet me and he told them to f**k off basically, saying they weren't meeting me! I've asked him if he acts differently on nights out, to fit in with those guys or whatever but he assues me that's not the case :confused:
    Is it fair enough for us just to haev these seperate uni lives?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.