The Student Room Group
Of course. If you PM me your email address I'll send you one

xxx
Reply 2
little.miss.vicki

xxx

Could you perhaps send me a copy aswell?
little.miss.vicki

xxx

I've always wondered about this- would it be possible to have one too? (I'll rep you)
These topics keep getting posted, and I keep getting PMs about it. I don't think they are particularly helpful. There is nothing "special" or "magical" about law essays. You structure and write essays in pretty much the same way as other subjects. The thing that's different about law is that half (in an exam, probably more) of the questions you do will be problem questions whereby you apply the law to a particular set of facts. There are countless examples of these posted on the social science academic help forums, just have a browse through to see them.

But anyway, I guess it is bothering people, so here is an essay:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJLQ793L
2nd year essay. Chosen because it should be relatively understandable to non-law students. Not something I spent long doing or a topic I knew very much about at the time. It scored a low first. In a nut-shell, the law is that the courts have wide powers to re-distribute assets when people divorce, but not when the relationships of people who are just living together break-down: a lot of people are under the impression that they are protected by "common law marriage": this is a myth, there is absolutely no such thing in the UK. You will note the very controversial and critical approach: this is the easiest way to score well in essay questions.

Latest

Trending

Trending