The Student Room Group

Plzz help - history

I need help! i have to be in a debate wednesday it's : 'is all high technology surgery a complete success' i'm against that as nothing everything is a complete success. I dont know what kind of stuff to write about does anyone have anything i culd include any websites i could go to? anything?????? Plz email if u do [email protected] by tomorrow if anyone can, thnx
Hannah
Reply 1
Certainly you have the easier side to debate. All you need to do is provide one single instance where the technology has not been a success, and logically you have won the debate.

If the motion was "most high technology surgery is a complete success", then it would be even stevens. It isn't, so you have an easy ride.

Most technologies eventually succeed through trial and error. Some have a conceptually sound basis, which don't work out in reality. Others are baseless.

One which fits into the first category, arguably, is remote surgery. Look into it.

http://www.google.com/keyword/remote%20surgery/
Reply 2
BTW, how does this relate to history?
Reply 3
thnx 4 ur help, it relates to history as we're doing medicine through the ages 4 history gcse
Reply 4
Oh right. Hope it goes well.

Latest

Trending

Trending