Guys and girls.. admiring girls bodies watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    I hope it's long legs *crosses fingers*
    long legs :coma:

i am going to have to request pics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    I admire girls' bodies regardless of attire. In fact, the more clothing, the better - it means I can let my imagination run wild. :sexface:
    This :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I just like looking at the human body :yep:

But I tend to prefer my girls a little bit burlesque, if you get what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    I think nice bodies can be admired in whatever a woman is wearing, but slutty clothes do nothing for me :no:

ReputationRep:
    depends who it is....

its amazing how some people can make anything really sexy :coma:

but generally, slutty clothes are just a no. :no:

butt/legs are awesome.

one thing ive noticed about the UK is that although not many of our girls have great faces or breasts, there is a huge abundance of girls with amazing legs :coma:

(Original post by Nfixlol)
    long legs :coma:

i am going to have to request pics.
    Yeah, I'll put pics so the lovely people of TSR can talk about my legs. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    butt/legs are awesome.

one thing ive noticed about the UK is that although not many of our girls have great faces or breasts, there is a huge abundance of girls with amazing legs :coma:
    Haha, I guess it's a compliment(?) xD

ReputationRep:
    haha I don't get why so many people say they like long legs. It's weird as ****. Long legs (neccessarily meaning a short torso) looks revolting to me, really unfeminine and weird. I hate it.

To each their own.
    I prefer men's bodies in general, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    My legs are short
    Well not in comparison to the rest of my body, im just short all over.
    Oh well, boobs and bum will have to do (;
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sarah182)
    depends who it is....

its amazing how some people can make anything really sexy :coma:

but generally, slutty clothes are just a no. :no:
    :ditto: this, some people can look awesome in the baggiest clothes in the world...but slutty clothes :no: there's also some people that are pretty and never look slutty in clothes that on 99% of the population would certainly give off that desperate look, it's a rarity though :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I like small girls, I think a tiny waist looks amazing. I quite like the jeans (not necessarily skinny, just fitted) and casual top look. Either that or a blouse and short-shorts, i think that's quite possibly the sexiest look known to man.

I'm a boob girl but not too big, since i think rather petite girls look good, huge boobs looks far too out of proportion.
    But I've yet to meet a guy that's complained about my figure really, despite my qualms with it, so i guess it's each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    I like the indie look: skinny jeans, pumps
    I love a girl in a black and white check dress/shirt

"Y-Y-You know I was speechless when I saw you
    But I've got a girl, so its a dead end"

(Original post by ciawhobat)
    haha I don't get why so many people say they like long legs. It's weird as ****. Long legs (neccessarily meaning a short torso) looks revolting to me, really unfeminine and weird. I hate it.

To each their own.
    I prefer men's bodies in general, anyway.
    II think it's the idea of having long legs wrapped around them during sex.

It's 100 times worse to have a long torso and short stubby legs. And dresses look better on a short torso and long legs:yep:

Shorter torso bigger breasts because there is not enough fat to be spread around so it stays in the breast area. Long legs means nice bum so short torso long legs is an idle feature on a female unless they are in proportion which is the best. But long torso short legs :no:
    Unlike males, females prefer men with longer torsos and shorter legs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...y-reveals.html

ReputationRep:
    Really revealing clothes (i.e. a belt skirt or whatever) make me look, but don't make me admire as such. Tight jeans on the other hand...

When it comes to tops, I don't mind too much as long as it doesn't hide your shape completely.

I prefer tight clothes on guys generally - but a tight top is especially important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemmmy)
    My legs are short
    Well not in comparison to the rest of my body, im just short all over.
    Oh well, boobs and bum will have to do (;
    upside down face

http://www.planet-familyguy.com/pfg/...ters/freak.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I dont really get envious, because if they have a better body, I usually have the better face:p:, but I love looking at girls stomachs and boobs just because idk...sometimes I feel like a bit of a lezbo.:bigsmile:

Ergh I never dress slutty, always a cute dress and flats when I'm going out, unlike all the hooker types I see:shifty:.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are just lovely. Whatever they are wearing.

ReputationRep:
    i have long legs :wavey: but i am tall so its kinda expected!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.