Turn on thread page Beta

valentines day... and i few other things... watch

Hiya... ive been with my BF 2 months now and i was kindda wondering if i should get him something for valentines day or not?? ... TBH personally i arent bothered about valentines day... its just a comercial thing and we dont really intend on doing anything expect going the cinema with a few friends... but he says hes got me a little surprise... not much but just a little something.... should i also get him a little something??...should i atleast get him a card?... tbh i didnt intent do doing so because like i say im not bothered about it.... but ill feel mean if he buys me stuff and i dnt get him anything!!... although tbh id have no idea what to get anyway

also hes muslim... i arent... last time i stayed over we fooled around a bit etc... and he told he wanted sex... obviously at the time it wasnt a good idea because we had no protection etc so we didnt do it.... but he doesnt believe in sex before marriage and he made that perfectly clear just a few weeks before... and hes quite a religious person... but kindda looses his inhibitions when hes all excited .... should i tell him no atleast for a while longer untill he can be sure he wont regret it??... or is it not my place to interfer with his personal beliefs and have sex dispite it going against his beliefs??... i feel bad... i dnt want to lead him astray from his religion (although i guess its pretty much all agaist the religion anyway)

xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.