Turn on thread page Beta

Most gorgeous looking pump bottle for a hair product... watch

ReputationRep:
    I was browsing online and came across this hair product...http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyl...nes-day-beauty
    (I think you need to scroll across to the yellow and pink pump bottle image and click).
    Never before have I seen a hair lotion / product have such gorgeous packaging before. (Sad I know). I have to find out where I can get this in the UK, if at all. Rep for anyone that does find it (even though my rep isn't worth much - it's the thought that counts :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow-Dream)
    Here you go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    Here you go
    Thank you. Rep tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't think Amazon would stock it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Rep tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't think Amazon would stock it. :p:
    Thats the only place though. I had a look on boots and superdrug for you to no avail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    Thats the only place though. I had a look on boots and superdrug for you to no avail.
    I did check superdrug in the hope of finding it in the shops. Though I don't like paying for delivery when the product itself is cheap, the packaging has sold it for me already.

ReputationRep:
    I was browsing online and came across this hair product...http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyl...nes-day-beauty
    (I think you need to scroll across to the yellow and pink pump bottle image and click).
    Never before have I seen a hair lotion / product have such gorgeous packaging before. (Sad I know). I have to find out where I can get this in the UK, if at all. Rep for anyone that does find it (even though my rep isn't worth much - it's the thought that counts :p: ).
    I though this would be some really nice vintage/antique bottle or something.

Instead it's actually rather fugly. And chavvy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I though this would be some really nice vintage/antique bottle or something.

Instead it's actually rather fugly. And chavvy :mmm:
    I think it's cute anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this for sale in Germany- it smells as good as it looks!

But yeah, short of going there, I can't help you find any for sale in the UK. Sorry.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.