Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most gorgeous looking pump bottle for a hair product... watch

ReputationRep:
    I was browsing online and came across this hair product...http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyl...nes-day-beauty
    (I think you need to scroll across to the yellow and pink pump bottle image and click).
    Never before have I seen a hair lotion / product have such gorgeous packaging before. (Sad I know). I have to find out where I can get this in the UK, if at all. Rep for anyone that does find it (even though my rep isn't worth much - it's the thought that counts :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow-Dream)
    Here you go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    Here you go
    Thank you. Rep tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't think Amazon would stock it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Rep tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't think Amazon would stock it. :p:
    Thats the only place though. I had a look on boots and superdrug for you to no avail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeL230)
    Thats the only place though. I had a look on boots and superdrug for you to no avail.
    I did check superdrug in the hope of finding it in the shops. Though I don't like paying for delivery when the product itself is cheap, the packaging has sold it for me already.

ReputationRep:
    I was browsing online and came across this hair product...http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyl...nes-day-beauty
    (I think you need to scroll across to the yellow and pink pump bottle image and click).
    Never before have I seen a hair lotion / product have such gorgeous packaging before. (Sad I know). I have to find out where I can get this in the UK, if at all. Rep for anyone that does find it (even though my rep isn't worth much - it's the thought that counts :p: ).
    I though this would be some really nice vintage/antique bottle or something.

Instead it's actually rather fugly. And chavvy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I though this would be some really nice vintage/antique bottle or something.

Instead it's actually rather fugly. And chavvy :mmm:
    I think it's cute anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this for sale in Germany- it smells as good as it looks!

But yeah, short of going there, I can't help you find any for sale in the UK. Sorry.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.