Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do you actually like giving oral? watch

:confused: I've never enjoyed it when I suck my boyfriends willy, I think the penis is quite ugly and feels horrible in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    It's always been one of my favourite things about sex.
    At first I found it quite daunting and a little off putting, but once I got used to it, I found it to be really satisfying.
    I prefer to give oral than recieve it, oddly enough. I absolutely adore the notion of giving that much pleasure, but I have a pretty non-responsive gag reflex (not to sound disgusting) so it's never uncomfortable for me either.

You should try going slowly, spend more time licking and taking your time than sucking... I began to enjoy giving oral when I knew more about what I was doing.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abby Rose)
    At first I found it quite daunting and a little off putting, but once I got used to it, I found it to be really satisfying.
    I prefer to give oral than recieve it, oddly enough. I absolutely adore the notion of giving that much pleasure, but I have a pretty non-responsive gag reflex (not to sound disgusting) so it's never uncomfortable for me either.

You should try going slowly, spend more time licking and taking your time than sucking... I began to enjoy giving oral when I knew more about what I was doing.
    Lies.
    Marry me

I can't say I literally enjoy the act itself/what it entails, but, as clichéd as it sounds, it's quite nice psychologically to know that my boyfriend's getting something out of it, and I don't really dislike it per se either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :confused: I've never enjoyed it when I suck my boyfriends willy, I think the penis is quite ugly and feels horrible in my mouth.
    you made my roflcoppter take off :woo: hahaha wtf his willy? do you say that to him "hay want me to suck on your willy" are you old enough to be doing this ;/ that might be why, not to judge to much but yeh. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think the penis is quite ugly
    Said the person with a vagina.

If a guy tries to take control of the situation, I hate it.
    He can ask me to do something different, but if he tries to move my head around or something I just wanna bite down and give them some serious pain. I hate it so much when they do that. I have left three guys cos they refused to apologise for doing that.

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate it, but I do dislike it.
    I would still do it every so often because his pleasure is important to me. However, I will not tolerate it as a substitute for sex.

ReputationRep:
    i enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    I love it, i agree tho that you tend to enjoy it alot more when you know more about what your doing down there! I do really enjoy it tho

ReputationRep:
    yeah but I pretend not to to make him feel like its a special treat

ReputationRep:
    i think its an important part of making love. my bf loves it so much and i think the sensation is amazing, i try to get my bf to drink pineapple jucie or orange juice before we start as the end result tastes better.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy it. Prefer doing that then to w****** a guy off. Quite enjoy giving pleasure to a guy. Never understand why girls say they don't swallow. Never done that. Think it would be more gross spitting out the sperm as it's dead gooey lol

I think it's really sexy how turned on he gets but I have a seriously sensitive gag reflex...even the texture of pre-*** makes me retch.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd rather eat a hotdog but its alright I guess. Doesnt turn me on or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abby Rose)

This, completely.

My partner's taken to shoving his hand down my mouth at odd moments in order to prove the existence of my gag reflex. :rolleyes: Nothin' so far.

I don't find his penis ugly or horrible in my mouth. It's not the best-looking organ in the world, but it does a bang-up job of driving me crazy. In any case, making my normally quiet and emotionally reserved boyfriend scream the house down with some choice dirty phrases is a hell of a lot of fun.

ReputationRep:
    I have only some experience with this admittedly, though none very recent. But I don't dislike it either, and I'd like to be better at it for my guy. Personally I think it's an act that shows affection, and that you care about his pleasure too. Helps if he talks to you too, tells you what feels good or not, and so on. Just as he would want you tell him what you like. It doesn't have to be a bad experience for you and neither should you have to do something you're not comfortable with, just to pleasure him. But I think if you're open minded, you can come to enjoy it more.

Thing I understand about it is that like most things you can get better with practice then maybe not feel so averse to it, which could, in time, open up new avenues of enjoyment for you (OP) and your guy to experience together. I know that one possibly off-putting aspect of it is the jaw cramp that can happen, but I heard that like any muscle you can work your jaw muscles out, and the cramps will be reduced in time.

I loooove giving a boy oral sex! My only problem is I have a very sensitive gag reflex so I can't let him ejaculate in my mouth - bleeeeh! And it tastes pretty rank.

ReputationRep:
    I love doing it, especially the swallow bit at the end. It's a great way to show I enjoy pleasing him. Also I don't like having sex during my period so it's a good way to keep him from getting too frustrated during that time :-)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.