Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do you actually like giving oral? watch

ReputationRep:
    I actually enjot giving it to my boyfriend. At first I didn't because I didn't know what I was doing.
    But now I love it!
    Not every girl likes it but it's their choice.

ReputationRep:
    as long as he doesn't *** in my mouth.

never done it
    because the concept of someone ejaculating in my mouth seems gross :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I like it, though not as much as he enjoys giving me oral it seems :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    never done it
    because the concept of someone ejaculating in my mouth seems gross :eek:
    He wouldn't necessarily NEED to ejaculate in your mouth.

On another note:

Personally; I enjoy that he enjoys it. It's perhaps not my favorite pass time in the world; but that is mostly due to the gag effect created whenever I try to.. errm.. "take him all in" so to say. (however, I'm fine as long as a) I don't breathe, b) he tries to take control [though.. thats find from time to time, as its just a way to show me how I can do it better, but if he's being too violent about it. naha].
    Depends on how aroused I am though.

I enjoy teasing my boyfriend. =3 He gets seriously aroused.. oral is one way to do that.

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoy it.. I love knowing I'm giving him that much pleasure and it turns me on just as much.

With my ex I used to hate it though - good personal hygeine is a must please!

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. But thats probably because I dislocated my jaw and now it clicks all the time. Ouch. Plus I suck at giving oral hah (pun intended)

ReputationRep:
    I love it, and I don't understand why anyone wouldn't. I've got no qualms about deep throat or swallowing :shrug: And its really enjoyable to be able to give someone else that kind of pleasure.

Untrimmed pubes though :yuck:

I love it.
    I love the pleasure it gives and I love the feel of it.

And I enjoy swallowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abby Rose)
    It's always been one of my favourite things about sex.
    At first I found it quite daunting and a little off putting, but once I got used to it, I found it to be really satisfying.
    I prefer to give oral than recieve it, oddly enough. I absolutely adore the notion of giving that much pleasure, but.
    Same goes for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abby Rose)
    It's always been one of my favourite things about sex.
    At first I found it quite daunting and a little off putting, but once I got used to it, I found it to be really satisfying.
    I prefer to give oral than recieve it, oddly enough. I absolutely adore the notion of giving that much pleasure, but I have a pretty non-responsive gag reflex (not to sound disgusting) so it's never uncomfortable for me either.

You should try going slowly, spend more time licking and taking your time than sucking... I began to enjoy giving oral when I knew more about what I was doing.
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the man, his level of sensitivity, his prefered techniques and how long he takes to orgasm.

I love giving my boyfriend oral. He is extremely sensitive and it is very obvious when he is enjoying himself. It doesn't take much pressure so my mouth doesn't get tired, and he prefers the head being stimulated to deep throating or entire penis techniques. Just flicking my tongue over the back of the head has him bucking, which is rather pleasing :-)

As a result, he gets oral as often as I can give it to him - he never goes without.

One ex needed me to do it for half an hour plus before he came - every time. My mouth used to get so tired, and he needed a LOT of pressure to get off as well, so I had to do it hard and fast, which was not pleasurable for me. So I didn't like giving him oral very much.

Another ex, was sensitive and easy to please but tasted vile. I mean, really, really horrible, unbearably bad. I've given oral sex to a fair few men over the years, and most taste various degrees of fine, but this one was rank. Obviously I chose not to let him come in my mouth, but just the pre-*** and the threat of him doing it before I could remove my mouth was enough to put me off... some men just DO taste horrible.

So the magic formula that makes a man nice to give oral sex to is:
    -clean (washed in the last 3-4 hours is good!)
    -sensitive
    -orgasms relatively fast or without too much work
    -tastes ok
    -obviously enjoys it rather than lying there silent and unmoving - we all like to feel appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    yes, because I know he enjoys it. So that's good enough for me.

Yes I enjoy giving it.

It's like the same as how you enjoy giving your partner a massage. It's just nice to be nice.

Firstly, I don't think his penis is disgusting and I don't have any problem touching or licking or kissing it. It's all good. I want to do those things because it's really smooth and pretty and sexy and it's part of him. And it's really intimate being so close to him that you can just touch or kiss his penis if you want.

Secondly, I really enjoy giving the pleasure I give him this way. He'll often hold my arm or something, and I can feel him squeezing and gasping a little and it's just nice, to know you're giving someone a good time.

For me the bad thing about it I get tired. My boyfriend is circumcised and not very sensitive. As of yet I haven't been able to make him come this way.. although we've been "close" apparently.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind actually doing it.. Infact I quite like it, along with licking balls - odd as they're the ugliest things ever..but I like giving not recieving (mainly because all the boys I've been with seem to think my writhing in pain is me squirming with pleasure.ugh haha)
    I don't like swallowing, but spitting is just strange so I put up with it... the thought of spitting seems ridiculous! Imaging a boy going down on you and then him wiping his tongue with his hand or spitting out!! It'd be so offensive!

(Original post by sniffany)
    the thought of spitting seems ridiculous! Imaging a boy going down on you and then him wiping his tongue with his hand or spitting out!! It'd be so offensive!
    It's good to hear a girl say this. My gf does this and I always feel like it kinda betrays part of the point point of a BJ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's good to hear a girl say this. My gf does this and I always feel like it kinda betrays part of the point point of a BJ.
    I swallow about once a year... don't really understand the need for spitting. I can tell to the millisecond when my boyfriend is about to orgasm, and as it comes up his penis I quickly move my mouth. He actually likes me to use my hand as he is coming, he isn't bothered about the swallowing bit. Certainly for us the point of a blowjob is the bit that gets you to orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and swallowing :dance:

(Original post by thelittleredfox)
    I swallow about once a year... don't really understand the need for spitting. I can tell to the millisecond when my boyfriend is about to orgasm, and as it comes up his penis I quickly move my mouth. He actually likes me to use my hand as he is coming, he isn't bothered about the swallowing bit. Certainly for us the point of a blowjob is the bit that gets you to orgasm.
    Sure. But I always thought an importamt part of a BJ is the intimacy and closeness of it all. Since spitting is one of the least sexy and least attractive thing to see your gf do it goes a long way to ruining the experience for me.

If it's a guy I really like, **** yes more than anything else, and would prefer to be NO WHERE ELSE in the world than giving head to him.

If I don't l fancy him (like with my ex, this is why we broke up I stopped being attracted to him - so boring!), then no. I find it time consuming, boring and distracting. Rather just ****.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.