Turn on thread page Beta

Uni Test/Interview - what to wear? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for London College of Fashion on Monday and...I have no idea what to wear...?! We have a written test and then two hours later we may or may not be called back for an interview....so anyone got any ideas?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    At normal universities when there is interviews , everyone just wears there normal clothes. People don't wear suits and those that do look over dressed, however becuase your going to a fashion school it may be different and they may judge you on what you wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TickTackToe)
    At normal universities when there is interviews , everyone just wears there normal clothes. People don't wear suits and those that do look over dressed, however becuase your going to a fashion school it may be different and they may judge you on what you wear.
    see thats what i was thking, they'll judge me on what i wear....it's just hard to know! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Wear something stylish - forget what everyone else is wearing. Remember you are there to make an impression so make it and sell yourself.

Suggestions what I would wear:

Spoiler:
    Show

And I would pair it up with some stylish heels and a bag - accessorize as well! Good luck hun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous.)
    Wear something stylish - forget what everyone else is wearing. Remember you are there to make an impression so make it and sell yourself.

Suggestions what I would wear:

Spoiler:
    Show

And I would pair it up with some stylish heels and a bag - accessorize as well! Good luck hun!

i love those dresses - theyre so cute! i have nothing in that stye though...the nearest would be this? http://www.newlook.co.uk/1863576/186...ctDetails.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karlalarla)
    i love those dresses - theyre so cute! i have nothing in that stye though...the nearest would be this? http://www.newlook.co.uk/1863576/186...ctDetails.aspx

awww well let me think - is that a dress you already own?

Are you looking to spend money on a new dress/outfit?

The dress you pointed out is quite sweet (I would not wear it) and I think you can pull it off quite well if you do your hair style + make up like in your profile but for an interview I might think it's a bit casual perhaps?

If you are looking to splosh on money - let me know a budget and I will help you find styles that suit you

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.