The Student Room Group
At normal universities when there is interviews , everyone just wears there normal clothes. People don't wear suits and those that do look over dressed, however becuase your going to a fashion school it may be different and they may judge you on what you wear.
Reply 2
TickTackToe
At normal universities when there is interviews , everyone just wears there normal clothes. People don't wear suits and those that do look over dressed, however becuase your going to a fashion school it may be different and they may judge you on what you wear.

see thats what i was thking, they'll judge me on what i wear....it's just hard to know! :confused:
Wear something stylish - forget what everyone else is wearing. Remember you are there to make an impression so make it and sell yourself.

Suggestions what I would wear:

Spoiler

And I would pair it up with some stylish heels and a bag - accessorize as well! Good luck hun!
Reply 4
Anonymous.
Wear something stylish - forget what everyone else is wearing. Remember you are there to make an impression so make it and sell yourself.

Suggestions what I would wear:

Spoiler

And I would pair it up with some stylish heels and a bag - accessorize as well! Good luck hun!

i love those dresses - theyre so cute! i have nothing in that stye though...the nearest would be this? http://www.newlook.co.uk/1863576/186357609/ProductDetails.aspx
karlalarla
i love those dresses - theyre so cute! i have nothing in that stye though...the nearest would be this? http://www.newlook.co.uk/1863576/186357609/ProductDetails.aspx

awww well let me think - is that a dress you already own?

Are you looking to spend money on a new dress/outfit?

The dress you pointed out is quite sweet (I would not wear it) and I think you can pull it off quite well if you do your hair style + make up like in your profile but for an interview I might think it's a bit casual perhaps?

If you are looking to splosh on money - let me know a budget and I will help you find styles that suit you :smile:

Latest