Turn on thread page Beta

Help please, much appreciated watch

I'm gunna need some help and advice here,
    I was seeing this boy for about 4 months before he ended it, saying he's 'really sorry but he's in love with his ex-girlfriend'
    Now I live in Manchester and he lives in Leeds, so we hardly ever get to see each other, and we successfully avoided each other for about 2 weeks before I bumped into him last weekend. We got to talking and he said all this crap about how he's changed and he 'loves' me and he's over his ex. Course I don't believe him, but I really like him, still so I accepted the apology, thinking we could be friends. ********. He text me today asking for me to come Leeds this weekend and give him head. What do I do? I'm petrified that if I go my feelings for him that broke my heart to get over will come back. HELLLLP ME please, I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    It comes down to whether you think people can change that quickly, or at all. I'm not necessarily a cycnic, but I don't think they can, so I'd steer well clear.

I'm sure he knows you like him, and so he feels like he has some room to manoeuvre and ask for you to come up and/or give head.

Guys don't turn down a chance for stuff like that, so just know that if you go, things will happen and you'll get into all sorts of emotional bother. It'll take you and you alone to keep clear of him and not put yourself in the line of fire emotionally.

Ultimately it's down to you, but my advice is to stay away. Just stop talking to him, and find someone who wants you for you, and has wanted you for you all the time and not just when it presents opportunities for head.

ReputationRep:
    He text me today asking for me to come Leeds this weekend and give him head.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but it seems that he is just using you. If he cared he wouldn't make such a one-sided request, he would offer to come and visit you and make it up to you. You deserve better!

Stay away.

ReputationRep:
    dont even consider it.
    he's probably feeling crap and is trying to get back with you to make himself feel better.

but put yourself first. he's just going to mess you about, so stay away

ReputationRep:
    The relationship be the same again- i say leave him and u move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm gunna need some help and advice here,
    I was seeing this boy for about 4 months before he ended it, saying he's 'really sorry but he's in love with his ex-girlfriend'
    Now I live in Manchester and he lives in Leeds, so we hardly ever get to see each other, and we successfully avoided each other for about 2 weeks before I bumped into him last weekend. We got to talking and he said all this crap about how he's changed and he 'loves' me and he's over his ex. Course I don't believe him, but I really like him, still so I accepted the apology, thinking we could be friends. ********. He text me today asking for me to come Leeds this weekend and give him head. What do I do? I'm petrified that if I go my feelings for him that broke my heart to get over will come back. HELLLLP ME please, I don't know what to do
    ===== :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Do it! What's the worst that could happen? He pulls out and you get spunk eye!?

ReputationRep:
    The guy sounds like a moron and it'll definitely end badly if you stick with him, but in the end it's your mistake to make. The logical choice is to tell him to get lost.

ReputationRep:
    Zebra never changes it's stripes.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao he might have travelled to see you for the head :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.