Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsata)
    Well I've seen the back end of a bus mate and i can tell you i'm far better looking than that, I'm short and CHUBBY, not short and FAT. And i'm not that bad looking. Trust me when i say i may be short but my personality is huge and i will not take such a rude comment without offense.

I can tell where this is going and personally i don't like the fact that im turning into a joke. Consider the topic ended thankyou and i will consider reporting anyone that posts unconstructive comments after this. Thanks to everyone that actually tried to help though!
    lol, the only personality I see there is a hostile insecure one.

Let others judge your personality, don't try to talk yourself up to make yourself feel better, it doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    asians aint small....im one and im 6'6

ReputationRep:
    You're probs ugly.

ReputationRep:
    you're shorter than 80/90% of girls
    5 foot 5/6 is usually the shortest you can be to still be taler than most girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsata)
    Ok so here goes, I would normally never write on these kinds of sub forums but i think it's time to get at least some preliminary advaice from poeple who may be in a similiar position as me...or could offer any help

I've honestly always been very popular and confident and get along with all types of people from all "social groups" as it were...even more so now i'm in UNI (and loving the experience might i add!!! :yes: ) however I've just started UNI and i have to admit i've never even had a Girlfriend. This really puzzles me because i have no problem talking to women, and in fact have many attractive female friends. In fact I'm a very social guy and LOVE talking to women!

I am very short for a 19 yr old guy at 5 foot and i am chubby, but not grossly fat
    . I'm definitely not ugly and have a good sense of style...so where the hell am i going wrong in my life???

Seriously i have the great privalege of being able to say that all areas in my life are good...I have a great family, i'm well educated and have no serious regrets...Apart from relationships...

Can anybody tell me why this small part of my life is so messed up? I know some of you are going to say "who cares you have all your life ahead of you to find the right person. **** IT AND ENJOY YOURSELF!"...and i agree with you!

However, seeing all my friends having relationships at this age, i feel really left out at times and REALLY low...any help would be really welcome!
    This is maybe why
    Dude that is short ....
    Considered high heels ?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're just getting into the "friend-trap" where you become girls friends and they can't see you as anything more than that? Also be careful that your confidence doesn't come across as arrogance...and maybe try being flirtacious with girl(s) you like and if it's meant to be then...they won't care how short you are or whatever! Post a picture of yourself ...

ReputationRep:
    Crazy suggestion here but have you tried.....asking girls out?

ReputationRep:
    Try your luck with another species. Humans are really not for you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you really 5ft? That is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsata)
    Well I've seen the back end of a bus mate and i can tell you i'm far better looking than that, I'm short and CHUBBY, not short and FAT. And i'm not that bad looking. Trust me when i say i may be short but my personality is huge and i will not take such a rude comment without offense.
    Cool story, bro.

Do you also believe mummy when she says you're big boned? And I'm sure your personality is really huge and you're not saying that to compensate for anything.

Probably your height? I'm a few inches taller than you, and my height makes it incredibly difficult to get any girls. It sucks, but life's unfair.

ReputationRep:
    I think because your 5 ft tall, i thought i was short im like 5 ft 3. remember girls are mostly short like me, i wouldnt go out with anyone shorter then me i think thats your problem.
    I dont think its becuase your chubby, i just thin you need to find someone who dont mind shorter guys or someone the same height

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.