Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Getting into London is sounding cheaper than I thought. That's small change compared to what I'd pay for transport where I am atm. lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm going!! In september to do Music tech!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simonsays123)
    i say kingston 2010 students break the mold and go into london as much as humanly possible!
    ^^ This!

Two of my friends are currently at non-central London uni's (Roehampton and Harrow) and i've gone up to stay with them regually - I always seem to spend a bomb on my oyster card, so wasn't really looking forward to how much Kingston to central would be, but that calculation sounds much better to me!

They hardly seem to go central at all though - happy with there uni's local scene then go out to celebrate or if something particular is on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraa91)
    Yeah I'll be at Penrhyn Road you?
    Hi carra 91
    I have an admit for jour for kingston

ReputationRep:
    I 'll be going to Kingston this September too. Can't wait to start my MA in film making!!!Anyone else doing the same?

ReputationRep:
    I start in september accepted an unconditional offer so deffinately going

ReputationRep:
    hey..i'm thinking of applying to Kingstom in September 2010, thinking of doing either; Paramedic Sciences, or Pharmocology.

What made you guys pick Kingston? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itselle)
    I'm going!! In september to do Music tech!!
    Whoa! You're makin' a big mistake. Have you googled the place? You should. Scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJoey92)
    Can't wait to join also!! Anyone doing property planning & development or similar stuff??
    ME! I accepted an offer through clearing to do Bsc Real Estate Management!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msphunding)
    Whoa! You're makin' a big mistake. Have you googled the place? You should. Scary!
    you're obviously some kind of lowlife who has nothing better to do than to post useless comments on kingston universities thread. just gtfo tbh.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by msphunding)
    People like you make me laugh. 4 posts and you come in here, saying people are making mistakes when you clearly :-

a) Do not attend Kingston University
    b) Feel like making up stuff, to scare people applying there.

You sir, are a pure troll.

I go to Kingston University, and i like it. Thats all that matters to me tbh, rather than the word of useless people like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACAC)
    ME! I accepted an offer through clearing to do Bsc Real Estate Management!
    Hiya! What grades did you get at your A-levels? I'm predicted BBE but I think I will be getting ABE/AAE. I really want to do real esate management but I'm scared I don't get an offer with these grades! And how you finding the course? Hope to hear from you!

ReputationRep:
    I will be joining u also. Is there anyone who will be in Roehampton campus?

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer today. Anybody doing sports science at Kingston?

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to Biomed at Kingston. Still no offer yet tho... does it usually take long??

ReputationRep:
    I got mine 3 days after I applied, so not sure if that's just my course or what! I'm sure you will get yours soon

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing real estate management course?

ReputationRep:
    There is a thread for this years applicants and current students.

Please us it, it simplifies things. Not to mention this thready is nearly 3 years old.
    Thread Link

(Original post by Mariana23)
    (Original post by bethdunbabin)
    (Original post by xxsreillyxx)
    (Original post by gonon)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got interview next week for nursing in KINGSTON ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yuiyui)
    Has anyone got interview next week for nursing in KINGSTON ??
    Read the last post. There is a new thread for this years applicants and students. This thread is 3 years old.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 5, 2012
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.