Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awtaylor)
    no need for that you busy c*nt
    He's right though. You know what you are to her? You're her security. When she's finished using this new guy liked she used you, she'll come running back to her little doormat and you'll take her back, thinking you've won.

Then, when another guy turns up that she takes a fancy to, she'll run off and start sucking his ****, leaving you to cry like a child. Start to move on now. Do you really think that anyone wants to move on?! Of course not. But they do, because it needs to be done. Grow a ******* backbone, then she might start to realise what she's missing. And if/when she comes crying back, deny her arse.

Simple.

ReputationRep:
    she messed you about
    you need someone better

ReputationRep:
    Move on bro, say she does come back... surely its just going to go round in circles and you'll be wondering what to do agian in a couple of months. Its not worth the emotional effort buddy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awtaylor)
    what should i do? considering she's come back to me before after leaving me for the same boy, is there any psychological tricks that will make her realise that she really should be with me?
    No, but you can say "hocus-pocus" and she will be yours :wizard2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.