Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BoAML Global Markets AC watch

There have been lots of BoAML Global Markets AC's so far, and I'm scheduled for one this coming Thursday. It involves all the usual activities, including presentation and group exercise etc.

Can anyone share more details about those activities so I can prepare myself a bit better? maybe some tips for the day in general too?

mine was for global markets mo, i don't know how the rest compare to it but i guess it's all pretty standard: group exercise which was quite fun and gets you to interact with your peers, individual presentation on a set of questions to test your interest in finance that i'll guess change every time (ours were designed to give an overview of the financial sector so do your research), interview which is competency and technically-based and a numerical test which is a bit tricky and you really can't prepare much for it. It's kinda a bloomberg screen and you get to do questions from it, the questions are easy but finding the information is a bit of a problem under time pressure but you should be fine. get to terms with the calculator to gain speed in putting in numbers...although tbh i don't think anyone came out saying they had really screwed it so....

just relax and try to speak naturally to as many people as you can. I happened to engage into a very deep discussion about football during the lunch break with a guy that happened to be my interviewer right after that....so the interview was a breeze. And of course, above all, enjoy yourself.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.