Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to the interview for Diagnostic Radiography on the 22nd of Feb at the Wrexham Campus?

I am travelling down on the train from Liverpool and the map I was given from the Uni was terrible (No road names on it). So I am still trying to figure out how to get from the train station to the interview. After looking on google maps they only seem a short walk away if I get it right. As a last resort I may have to get a taxi.

So far I don't know anyone else who is going to this so it would be nice to get to know some people before going. Also if anyone else is getting the train in we could meet up there and share a taxi or walk to the interview together so I don't get lost

Did anyone else get the letter about Wrexham closing and they are currently in discussion about keeping Radiography there? What will happen if the campus closes, will the course just get cancelled or moved?

ReputationRep:
    mines the 26th of feb i don't think i got a letter about the campus closing. good luck with your interview!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry for the confusion, this was from 2010. I'm currently 3rd year at Cumbria now. I got an offer from Bangor but didn't accept it.

I'm guessing the decided not to close the campus in the end if they are still running it so I wouldn't worry :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've also got my interview on the 26th feb. It doesn't sound too far from the train station, getting there in plenty of time to make sure. I'll be travelling on the train from Leeds x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. I've got an interview at Wrexham in March. Just wondering if anyone knows what happens at the interview and what sort of questions they might ask?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.