Turn on thread page Beta

Recommend me some alcoholic beverages to try :) watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been alternating between drinking pear/fruit cider and vodka and coke/orange juice (with the odd shot of gin/schnapps/whatever when my mates have some) for the past.. ages and I'm getting a bit bored.
    I don't drink beer anymore due to being gluten intolerant (that rules out whiskey and other stuff made w/ grains) What do you usually drink? I want to try some new things.

ReputationRep:
    malibu and pineapple, tastes like summer! <3

ReputationRep:
    buckfast.

ReputationRep:
    Jaegerbomb.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    methanol, all the way

ReputationRep:
    Make sangria.

Ingredients:
    1) Some citrus fruit (okay, orange slices, maybe some apple, lemon... whatever really)
    2) Fizzy Lemonade (or 7UP or Sprite or something)
    3) Red wine

Kk, Pour red wine into a container/jug/bowl/sauce pan/anything
    Add fruity bits
    Add lemonade. Obviously not the whole bottle though, I don't know the ratio. Probably 1 part lemonade to 2 part wine or something thereabouts.

Amazing drink.

Or Rum and (good) apple juice. O.M.G. :coma: Me and my best friend would get slaughtered on that all the time.

ReputationRep:
    UltraMegaJaegaBomb

ReputationRep:
    Got to be Poteen.

ReputationRep:
    Disaronno and coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onychophagia)
    Disaronno and coke.
    this.

taste like dr pepper, and i dont even like dr pepper

ReputationRep:
    I tried vodka martini the other night, it was damn good. All you need is vodka and vermouth. And you get to pretend you're James Bond...

ReputationRep:
    Liver cirrhosis. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunty91)
    Got to be Poteen.
    Do you want the OP to die???!?!?!?!

I've tried it once when I was in Ireland at a friend's farm.

Never again

:no:

+1 for jaegerbombs if whisky is out of the question.

I'm a big fan of G&T, but so many places in london just how no clue how to make a decent one. Plus most don't stock any really nice gins :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I tried vodka martini the other night, it was damn good. All you need is vodka and vermouth. And you get to pretend you're James Bond...

Euuuurgggh - Martinis NEED to be gin. And Bombay Sapphire, Hendricks or Tanqueray 10 at that...

ReputationRep:
    If you can find Strawberry Vodka, its nice with grapefruit juice (which is equally hard to find in a pub although most supermarkets would sell it).
    Malibu and Pomegranate is good too, but get the good stuff, a cheap fake Malibu and pomegranate is horrible.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    This
    http://www.brewdog.com/tactical_nuclear_penguin.php
    32%!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captainobviousahoy)
    This
    http://www.brewdog.com/tactical_nuclear_penguin.php
    32%!
    I got some of that from a mate for my b-day, it tastes like old socks with cheap vodka, but it does a good job of getting you drunk hehe

ReputationRep:
    right now i have ouzo and apple purely because that was all i could find, tbh you cant really taste the ouzo.
    weve also tried ouzo and cider which is apparently nice (i havent tried it not liking cider )
    basically ouzo and whatever drink you happen to have in your hand

ReputationRep:
    Wray and Nephews or absinth. Straight. You are a baller for life if you survive a shot of either :yikes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.