Recommend me some alcoholic beverages to try :) watch

ReputationRep:
    green goblin.

ReputationRep:
    Snowball (advocaat and lemonade) :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Benzene

ReputationRep:
    sailor jerry and coke. or disaronno and coke.
    brother's strawberry cider is really nice, too.

ReputationRep:
    my cuz makes the nicest drink which is ice and chopped up fruits in a blender with barbados rum, its the best think you will ever taste, it thats too much hassle, i love a nice mojito with bacardi, or vodka and anything, its a shame you can't drink whistky.
    A lot of people said disorono but i wouldnt recomment drinking too much, its sweet and you might get sick, happend to me but maybe coz i mixed drinks ? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyOutAtNight)
    my cuz makes the nicest drink which is ice and chopped up fruits in a blender with barbados rum, its the best think you will ever taste, it thats too much hassle, i love a nice mojito with bacardi, or vodka and anything, its a shame you can't drink whistky.
    A lot of people said disorono but i wouldnt recomment drinking too much, its sweet and you might get sick, happend to me but maybe coz i mixed drinks ? lol
    Like a daiquiri?

ReputationRep:
    Pimms and Lemonade

ReputationRep:
    Morgan spiced (or Sailor jerrys) and coke?

ReputationRep:
    White Russian (vodka, coffee liqueur and milk).

Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky vimto!

1 small bottle of blue wkd and 1 shot of port :coma:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.