The Student Room Group

Vue cinema free admission ticket

Hey everyone, i've got thesse 2 free admission tickets that say "This ticket has been issued as a result of an interrupted performance due to causes beyond our control and will be honoured for one admission at any Vue cinema at any other date" the interruption was when i went to see harry potter and the half blood prince where the projector practically crashed every 10 mins till the cinema managed to fix it. My question is that although it says "at any other date", would i be able to use them sometime this week? Since i know its been awhile since the harry potter film came out nows and i know how stingy some cinemas can be. Another thing that is shown on the tickets is a type of ID number which im guessing is what they verify on their computers or something. What do you think?
it doesn't specify an expiry date so I can't see why not.
Reply 2
i have a friend who got some from when he went to see the goblet of fire and he used them literally last week :p:
go for it!
the only way to find out for sure is to go try. you have nothing to lose.

and as they dont have an expiry date, they should be fine. if they reject them just ask to see the manager
What is it about 'any other date' that you find difficult to understand?
Reply 5
Pink Bullets

i understand that perfectly its just i wanted to ask others to see if they had any experiance with using these tickets to see how they got on before i went.
I thought this was a way to ge t afree ticket. Dissapointed :frown:
Reply 7
Pink Bullets

You shouldn't be so dismissive; some people are mentally impaired.

Latest

Trending

Trending