you get up at seven 30

that is so NOT fair
    i no isnt it.It should be 10:00am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i start at 8:50am and end at 3:00pm
    in jh we started at 8 30 and ended at 345

ReputationRep:
    School is good because my friends come from all over the city (I go to a grammar school) so it's the only time I see them.

My friends are too lazy to arrange stuff out of school so we only do stuff every month or two.

Learning can be fun... can be. I can enjoy pretty much every lesson except English and sometimes German.

I have to get up at 7:00 and get out for the bus at 7:40.

But sometimes I get a lift!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    in jh we started at 8 30 and ended at 345
    i almost feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    School is good because my friends come from all over the city (I go to a grammar school) so it's the only time I see them.

My friends are too lazy to arrange stuff out of school so we only do stuff every month or two.

Learning can be fun... can be. I can enjoy pretty much every lesson except English and sometimes German.

I have to get up at 7:00 and get out for the bus at 7:40.

But sometimes I get a lift!
    yea my friends are from all over the suburbs...the bus to go to mmy school gets here at 5:30 so my mom takes me instead

ReputationRep:
    i almost feel sorry for you
    Why are so few people kind to you?

Why is Gems at the top of the list and highlighted blue? I guess this is the whole eric/gems thing...

ReputationRep:
    yea my friends are from all over the suburbs...the bus to go to mmy school gets here at 5:30 so my mom takes me instead
    5:30?

How far away is school?

What city do you live in?

ReputationRep:

Why is Gems at the top of the list and highlighted blue? I guess this is the whole eric/gems thing...
    orange is the opposite of blue

ReputationRep:

no they asked to go on there.1st come 1st served wanna go on the list?

ReputationRep:
    no they asked to go on there.1st come 1st served wanna go on the list?
    Ummm

I think I'll get to know you better first.

Anybody who keeps a list of people who likes them seems like a bit of a prat to me.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm

I think I'll get to know you better first.

Anybody who keeps a list of people who likes them seems like a bit of a prat to me.
    i first started it them people copied.Can you believe people charge rep.I dont!!

ReputationRep:
    ok, im up at 5.00 and out the house at 7.00 to get to school at 8.00!

ReputationRep:
    i first started it them people copied.Can you believe people charge rep.I dont!!
    Well that is a kind gesture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Hey Anna - long time no see.

I'm up 6.45 - have a shower and leave the house roughly an hour later.

It's sooooo cold in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Well that is a kind gesture.
    it shows people dont have to pay for my respect

ReputationRep:
    5:30?

How far away is school?

What city do you live in?
    ok its complicated...there are two schools for my age group in my area, the woodlands high, and oak ridge high. since i live in the woodlands i should go to the woodlands high. however, oak rigde high has a math and science academy based there. i made the academy so i go to oak ridge. since only about 300 students at oak ridge live in the woodlands they have about 5 buses that serve all the woodlands. there is about one kid in each neighborhood (on average) that goes to oak ridge so each bus serves like 50 neighborhoods so it takes FOREVER to get to school!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    poor you

ReputationRep:
    ok its complicated...there are two schools for my age group in my area, the woodlands high, and oak ridge high. since i live in the woodlands i should go to the woodlands high. however, oak rigde high has a math and science academy based there. i made the academy so i go to oak ridge. since only about 300 students at oak ridge live in the woodlands they have about 5 buses that serve all the woodlands. there is about one kid in each neighborhood (on average) that goes to oak ridge so each bus serves like 50 neighborhoods so it takes FOREVER to get to school!
    i wouldnt complain

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt complain
    erm and why not?

ReputationRep:
    Poor you!

How big are "The Woodlands"?

And why do people like to have a shower before school? Waste of time to me. I have a bath in the evening and enjoy it (well I would have a shower but the shower's been broke for a year getting a new bathroom in Feb wooooooo). And I still manage to nearly miss the bus.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.