Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my GF for a few months now, and we've tried sex a few times it just hasn't worked:mad:

I really struggle to get an erection with her, when I'm alone I can get one just fine, but when when we try sex, I just can't get one.

I'm not sure if its just nerves, as its my first time, but we've tried 3 times now and the same thing just keeps happening.

Its not that I don't like her either, I absolutely adore her, but for some reason something in my mind is holding me back.

Anyone any ideas? I've been told I just need to relax, but I just can't:o:

Abstain from masturbating and you will likely get an erection more easily. Admittedly you won't last very long but it might help you get over the first time nerves.

ReputationRep:
    Don't fap during the day and don't use a condom if you don't need it.

And use the search function like normal people.

ReputationRep:
    i thought this was about a failure to wake up in the mornings :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    nerves methinks..

ReputationRep:
    foreplay..lots of it. maybe dont even aim to have sex after, because this will be in the back of your mind. just enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you shouldn't masterbate when you know she is coming round because you will most likely to be tired.
    It mainly has to be nerves unless you don't fancy her.
    Just relax and all will come naturally.

(Original post by Rob!)
    I've been with my GF for a few months now, and we've tried sex a few times it just hasn't worked:mad:

I really struggle to get an erection with her, when I'm alone I can get one just fine, but when when we try sex, I just can't get one.

I'm not sure if its just nerves, as its my first time, but we've tried 3 times now and the same thing just keeps happening.

Its not that I don't like her either, I absolutely adore her, but for some reason something in my mind is holding me back.

Anyone any ideas? I've been told I just need to relax, but I just can't:o:
    It's just nerves. Go for a fap-free week or several - really push yourself to the limit in that sense. That should help you out and make it easier to get turned on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeanMachine)
    i thought this was about a failure to wake up in the mornings :facepalm:
    exactly, I had the same thought..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.