Turn on thread page Beta

POLL: losing balance when drunk watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you lose your balance when drunk?
    Yes - I have fallen over
    48.39%
    No - I have never fallen over
    5.38%
    I stumble - but I have never fallen over
    41.94%
    I have never fallen over...but I might do, haven't got that drunk yet!
    4.30%

ReputationRep:
    I overbalance and trip over things but I have never properly, epically fallen over. Although it helps that the only couple of times I have been THAT drunk someone has basically hauled me home.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm wear heels, am not looking where I'm going or am doing something stupid, I'll probably fall over. If I'm wearing flats (and it's a normal night with no stupid challenges) I won't fall. I might walk into things though.

ReputationRep:
    I bounce off walls and other people.

ReputationRep:
    I don't usually get smashed enough to fall over, I think it happened once. However, I do have generally poor balance when wearing heels anyway and it tends to get highlighted more when I'm drunk. So I do stumble a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Never. Not once.

There've been times when I've skated when drunk and fell over, though that hardly counts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.