Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I've just received a Conditional Offer for Psychology starting 2010. However I'm currently on my Gap Year and have already met the requirements they are asking for?!

My offer states "Obtain BB in 2010 examinations excluding General Studies"

I am retaking two of my subjects to try and get them up to A's as I'm applying to two universities as well who want AAA.

Do they want me to resit the exams to prove I can get B's again? However I am led to believe that even if I underperformed in the retakes this June I would still have my two B's that I achieved last summer!

Has anyone else had a similar offer or perhaps any advice. Could it just be an admin error and surely it should be an unconditional?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I guess they just want to make sure that you're being consistent. Best to ring up and ask just in case, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile_Please)
    Hello
    I've just received a Conditional Offer for Psychology starting 2010. However I'm currently on my Gap Year and have already met the requirements they are asking for?!

My offer states "Obtain BB in 2010 examinations excluding General Studies"

I am retaking two of my subjects to try and get them up to A's as I'm applying to two universities as well who want AAA.

Do they want me to resit the exams to prove I can get B's again? However I am led to believe that even if I underperformed in the retakes this June I would still have my two B's that I achieved last summer!

Has anyone else had a similar offer or perhaps any advice. Could it just be an admin error and surely it should be an unconditional?

Thank you.
    I believe you've met the offer. I have a conditional of AAB.. but i've already got AAB :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    I believe you've met the offer. I have a conditional of AAB.. but i've already got AAB :lolwut:
    Who is this Reems? Where is the old reems? You better pick Warwick :hmmm:

Phoning up to contact is always good though, it can remove some doubt in your head about your offer and perhaps make you less stressed :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    Who is this Reems? Where is the old reems? You better pick Warwick :hmmm:

Phoning up to contact is always good though, it can remove some doubt in your head about your offer and perhaps make you less stressed :yy:
    I'm Reems. He's reems. We're both subbed too.. really confuses people.
    I probably am picking Warwick. Better then Bath at launching people into the City. Although i'm waiting on LSE :O

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2010

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.