Turn on thread page Beta

Yay for Average sized boobs: Adoration for the average sized population! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well after seeing these threads dedecated to both small chested and big chested girls/women I thought it was time that us average chesties (B-D cups...though I don't consider Ds to be that small) got together and showed a bit fo pride about our average yet wonderfull breasticals! ( Guys who love them too are welcome to discuss too). Whether you are a 34B or a 34D be proud :P !

ReputationRep:
    yay for all 34Bs

ReputationRep:
    i'm a 34C!! a year ago i was a 34A and i always said that even if i had surgery i wouldn't go bigger than a C cos it'd look unnatural. i love my boobs how they are and my bf aint complaining!! so long as your happy i doesn't matter what size you are, in any area and remember that no-one is perfect!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Well after seeing these threads dedecated to both small chested and big chested girls/women I thought it was time that us average chesties (B-D cups...though I don't consider Ds to be that small) got together and showed a bit fo pride about our average yet wonderfull breasticals! ( Guys who love them too are welcome to discuss too). Whether you are a 34B or a 34D be proud :P !

(Original post by whisperings)
    yay for all 34Bs
    YAY. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hooray for normal sized boobies!

34C is the optimum boob size in my professional opinion.

Thoughts?

lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm a C/D cup myself and for ages I've been beating myself up about it, not feeling womanly enough because I'm not a FF cup but thinking about it FFs wouldn't suite my petite frame and my "innocent" face lol. I'm not hating on big boobed girls but I've been in many situations were bigger chested girls have made me feel insignificant just because I'm not as big as them. It doesn't matter, I consider my eyes to be my knock out feature anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wardy23)

Thoughts?

lol.
    Lol professional opinion!

Yeah 34C is pretty sexy much , I jump between that and a 32D. B cups are lovely too nice a pert.

In the words of Shakira "Lucky for my breast are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains" :yes:

ReputationRep:
    This will not compete with the big boob thread lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Lol professional opinion!

Yeah 34C is pretty sexy much , I jump between that and a 32D. B cups are lovely too nice a pert.

In the words of Shakira "Lucky for my breast are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains" :yes:
    Wise words, wise words indeed.

Yes professional! Boob analysis is a key skill in being a straight male. And i deem 34C to be the sexiest boob generally. Give or take. Its all dependant on what they are attached to.

ReputationRep:
    Yay for average breasts... 34C here

ReputationRep:
    Yay for average breasts... 34b here

ReputationRep:
    I was a small A through much of puberty, but I guess as a 32C I can call myself medium now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wardy23)

Thoughts?

lol.
    I used to be 36C and I loved them. 38DD is just too big.

I might get loads of attention because of them but I can't run without my chest hurting, I have to wear a bra all the time so can't wear certain dresses/tops and I can't get clothes to fit properly

ReputationRep:
    YAY for being happy with whatever body shape you have YAY

and yes YAY for 34B

ReputationRep:
    yay for the 34D's

ReputationRep:
    no offense, but lets face it, there is nothing special about average.

hence why its called average.

(not that Im saying average sized boobs are bad, quite the opposite, but this is a general comment about average things).

but lol at

(Original post by Ham22)
    woo for decent sized boobs that won't look like spaniel ears when you're 30.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see lots of positive comments on here .
    I used to be deemed big chested throughout the early stages of puberty ( I was a B cup in year 6! :O) and I felt horrible, I used to hunch a lot too lol but now I think I've reached my optimum and I woke up today and though that there is no point in beating my self up about not being a FF cup. Lets make the most of what we've got, besides there are other features which boys find sexy other than boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    woo for decent sized boobs that won't look like spaniel ears when you're 30.
    :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    30D / 32 C, my sisters have huge chests I felt bad for awhile

padding and push-ups do wonders though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma2010)
    30D / 32 C, my sisters have huge chests I felt bad for awhile

padding and push-ups do wonders though lol
    Yeah, I've been worried that my sister is going to over take me in the boobage department but there is no point worry about it I guess or resenting mummy for being stingy with her big booby gene.

Thank God for padding and push ups, its like make up, enhances what you've got :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.