Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been looking through some AQA B/S past papers. From what I read, do we get the case study before the test? And is there only 5 questions?

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/...W-PM-JAN09.PDF

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/...W-QP-JAN09.PDF

These links are where I got this info from. Want to make sure it is actually right.

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about BUSS4 exam?? I am taking this exam, and that we have been the stuff what is about Reccession, with 5areas in which you should focus on. You answer 2 40mark questions in the exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    Are you talking about BUSS4 exam?? I am taking this exam, and that we have been the stuff what is about Reccession, with 5areas in which you should focus on. You answer 2 40mark questions in the exam!
    Nope. We are currently learning about Product, Price, Promotion, place, and other form of marketing, etc. Stuff like that, nothing to do with the Reccession.

ReputationRep:
    i dont do business but i think the other poster is talking about the A2 modules....Are u doing AS?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing A2 AQA Business mate, those links didnt work, reading what you said, its on about BUSS2 exam? If it is i got a B in that last year, You get the case study when u open the exam paper, you read it then, you dont see it before hand, take a highlighter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hwalusimo1)
    i dont do business but i think the other poster is talking about the A2 modules....Are u doing AS?
    Yip.

ReputationRep:
    You don't get the case study beforehand, AS exam there are more questions than A2 but worth less marks; from what I can remember there were a couple definition questions and a calulation question just worth 2 or 3 marks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.