The Student Room Group

A Friend in Need...

Hi everyone,

I've known this guy for 5 years now. We have some relationship history, and when that ended we decided to remain friends. Anyway, recently we've both lost our way a bit and we fell out a couple of weeks ago. I think I upset him and he basically told me he didn't want to know me anymore :frown:.

Today is really hard for him for various reasons and his current fb status is really sad :frown:. I can't contact him to tell him I care because I'm trying to respect his space and wishes. I'm sorry for what I said to him but right now I don't think my apologies will make any difference...will probably just anger him more. Does anyone have any kind/supportive quotes that I can put as my facebook status to let him know I'm still here for him, and really care? Despite everything that has gone on, he really does mean the world to me - whether that be wrong or right! :o:

Thanks guys x
Chimp23
Does anyone have any kind/supportive quotes that I can put as my facebook status to let him know I'm still here for him, and really care?

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade
A friend in need.....
Is a pest.
... is a friend indeed.
Reply 4
mathew551
... is a friend indeed.

A friend with weed is better...
A friend in need is a friend who smokes weed at speed whilst watching Judge John Deed wearing beads. Indeed.
thedude78

A friend with breasts and all the rest...
thedude78

A friend with mead is better still. ;]
Reply 8
OI *please insert name* IM SORRY if you need to ever talk im still here stalking you :biggrin:

and :woo: :eek3: cause they just cool emocons
Reply 9
Does anyone have any kind/supportive quotes that I can put as my facebook status to let him know I'm still here for him, and really care? Despite everything that has gone on, he really does mean the world to me - whether that be wrong or right!

"would like to say i still care for for you and dispite everything that happens you mean the world to me x"

or the easyist thing to do is put the link to this forum as ur fb thingymobob.

:eek3: :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending